Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pacifism Defect: Scoring?

Lawmonark

Question

What exactly does this mean?- Clan scores are determined by the Total(Sum) of the best Score for each participating player. 

Does this mean that it does not matter how many times your run for?

It means that personal bests are what matter?

So lets say there is a shadow clan with 20 members, each members "best" was 100. Their score is: 2000

Then another shadow clan with 30 members. each members "best" was 100; Their score is: 3000

If this is the case, than that top 10% favors clans that are at the max amount of players a participants.

Or does it mean total end score... so the more overall points.

13 answers to this question

It just means that the best singular run per person counts.

Which means that if you are in a 2 person ghost clan you need to save 163 people in a single mission to get the ignis wraith BP...and here I am hoping I can get a third clan mate back into the game for just this event.

Edited by Tsukinoki

2 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

It just means that the best singular run per person counts.

Which means that if you are in a 2 person ghost clan you need to save 163 people in a single mission to get the ignis wraith BP...and here I am hoping I can get a third clan mate back into the game for just this event.

This is a horrible design.

It should have been... acquire "x amount" by the end of the event. Not this "personal best" totals.

4 minutes ago, Magmahunter said:

well, this is BS since I'm the only active member of my clan -_-

Well It's a clan event, if nobody in your clan is active then you gonna have a hard time. It's just logical.

4 minutes ago, Magmahunter said:

that's for the BP, I'm talking about the weapon pre-build cause I wouldn't be surprised if it would take MONTHS in order to get the parts

You see, it's a clan event, and you are alone, see the problem?

On 3/3/2017 at 8:47 AM, Krhymez said:

This is a horrible design.

It should have been... acquire "x amount" by the end of the event. Not this "personal best" totals.

I also agree. I think there should have been two scores for Victory tier, one for clans personal bests (good for people with limited time and full clans) and another much higher score that was cumulative for the week.(good for people with lots of time and then clans that aren't completely full or active have an option)

I liked the event. It's one of my firsts. My friend and I have our own clan because it's fun to develop the dojo and we managed to get scores around 530. We had time to grind but we would have needed to get 500 people out at once to get the free weapon.

I feel it would have been nice to see who got the most people out of the ships total. I mean it's nice to get a lot out at once but I imagine the kavors might have appreciated a dedicated team that helped save more of them. :)