Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

No image attached, but here's my idea

Faction: Tenno

Description: A Nagitata, a Japanese weapon, the naginata is a deadly long range heavy hitting melee weapon. It would use the polearm grips/stances. The blade would have heat emitters along the sharp side and enable it to do fire damage on ground slam attacks. Sugatras would be attached to the front of the cross guard ring.

Edited by (XB1)SolarSamuraiX

DetonOrb(s)/Detontail

Faction: Grineer

Brief Description: Tired of all those spare Detonite Ampules cluttering up your inventory? Well the Grineer have supposedly "engineered" a new detonite flail weapon utilizing dual stances (whips/hammers) called the DetonOrb

Changing by stance, the weapon's head consists of a reinforced cage of detonite orbs (hammer), or a series of 4 - 6 standard size detonite ampules (whip), these are attached to a motorized reel extending from the weapon's handle. The tethered detonite projectile(s) are then swung around the user causing blast damage to any enemies struck, using Burning Wasp for radial/distance attacks, or Shattering Storm/Crushing Ruin with the cage orb connected by a short chain to mimic the hammer shaft, slammed into the ground for an additional AoE blast.

Original Artwork: sfwc5v.jpg

Edited by (XB1)Kaiju Riot

Faction : This weapon was built by tennos with both Corpus (Gravity) and Grineer (Kaboom Fist) technology.

Name : Krusha & Nera.

Brief Description : The alliance of Grineer kaboom armaments and corpus twisted minds made this dream come true !

Grab enemies directly in front of you to smash them back , or do it reverse ! 

The Nera Gravity twister is able to grab or regroup enemies creating small black holes , while the Krusha Powerfist with his 

integrated heavy canon can wreack havock in enemy lines !

KnuxLike.png

Some moves to make an idea of the Krusha & Nera use : 

Spoiler

Combo_View.png

Spoiler

Combo_View2.png

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=393387954373810&id=100011078253616

Brief description: A Scythe grip type with a unique design and visual effect. When the Scythe is sheathed the Rose at the tip of the hilt closes along with the roses along the vine that surrounds the blade. When the weapon is unsheathed the rose blooms making this a unique design that grabs attention. Crafted by Tenno artisans to be a gift to the Lotus this weapon incorporates a beautiful design with devastating power.

It's stance is that of "Stalking Fan" to utilize the stances gace, speed, and power

(Hand Drawn)

The Veinte Tres is a clawed Fist type weapon, it uses Fist type modes for it's stance, and it comes with it's own stance the Lobezno which uses parkour fighting and acrobatics in it's move set

To be onset I was inspired by the movie Logan for this weapon the names Veinte Tres mean:23 and Lobezno mean: wolverine

Lobezno mode picture, has Valkyr, with her knee to her chest showing off the foot blade and her hands extended to show off the hand blades, there are two blade on each hand

The syndicate I chose is The Perrin Sequence

GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATcwMAItODE5Mi1mM2U4LTAwAi0wMAoARgAAAyzKvWftJ2JKqtVVdCWAG8MHABquFz8YSodCoxlOJ4Q1P8IAAAIBDAAAABquFz8YSodCoxlOJ4Q1P8IAAABy4FS%2FAAAAARIAEABe8TcsfK%2FNTbYkZ0oVydKX&X-OWA-CANARY=XHO_7c-UQki0OZpuIgoCxCCm7qoMZNQYcD_5voLr9i4App3fvx5CJ2LHpaJja1QrOSEWuHBkif0.&token=1c433893-951a-4a06-ab0f-6fb3ea860e4a&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=True

Edited by (PS4)BloodWolfFang

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

well its a nikana so it is technically an existing weapon  and i gather its doing well ? 

but overal you could design stuff thats one weapon type but uses anothers grip style or add new mechanics to the weapon 

My bad. mixed up with tennogen rules.  So in this case YES they can .

well its a nikana so it is technically an existing weapon  and i gather its doing well ? 

but overal you could design stuff thats one weapon type but uses anothers grip style or add new mechanics to the weapon 

2je7eqc.jpg 

The Ascudald is a fist weapon. It has spikes on the knuckles. This weapon is super light weight (oxium construction) which allows them to move very fast. It is also made from a very dense material. this gives the Ascudald amazing momentum. When filled with void energy (channeling), this activates the fists momentum and all hits while channeling ragdoll the enemy (similar to sonicor's ragdoll, but instead of randomly ragdolling, the enemy is ragdolled away from the tenno in the direction of the punch). This requires a lot of energy, so it consumes 10 instead of 5 energy for during channeling. Also it has an AoE on channeled hits, and enemies within 3, 4, or 5 meters (not sure yet) will be ragdolled. (See drawing). Color scheme could be the same as the skana or excalibur, maybe with the spikes being red. High impact and puncture damage (from spikes). Needs lore and in-game description. 

hiXniVP.jpg

Faction: Sentient

Weapon type: Two handed mace

Description: Found on the remnants of the Conculysts this mace can be formed to recreate the devastating blows of a sentient. The Cyloryst favours spinning attacks almost mimicking the moves its former masters the conculyst.

High impact is its specialty. Tapping melee would form a single swing where as holding it would produce a cyclone again in the style of a conculyst. It'd swing slightly faster than your usual mace as the sentients are quite light but in that way the damage output wouldn't be as high. THe blocking manuver when done long enough has a chance to produce one of those 'disco balls' the sentients make when aggro enough.

My first concept >_>

This is probably never gonna be read, never gonna get interest in, gonna get hated, gonna get felt for someone... or no , but basically...

Name : Aceros Prime (it might as well be not primed if DE wants)
Faction : Orokin

Melee Type : Longsword (It's basically a long Nikana, like a big long huge Primed nikana which is longer and wide fat than Nikana Prime) (Heavy Blade) (we all like huge weapons in warframe , cause we need to get through that huge wave of infested in the long mission runs :) )

Brief Description : Aceros Prime, only the Orokin war commander was bestowed with a weapon like this since preparations and practice were needed if the commander ever wanted to wield it. Thought to be lost to the ages, once was found by the Lotus itself and kept secret until now due to it's perfect balance in weight and dimensions.

Stats : I think DE won't like to release this weapon cause of this mainly...(but everyone would like it tho >.>)

Damage : 156 <52Slash> <52 Impact> <52 Puncture>---Attack Speed : <0.85>---Crit Chance : <25%>---Crit Multiplier : <2.5x>---Status Chance : <15%>---Base Combo Multiplier : <1.90x>--- Leap,Spin,Wall Attacks : <220>---1 Polarity :<Madurai>---<Heavy Blade>---Mastery Level Requirement : <15MR>---Has a <bigger hit range than Galatine Prime>---

Original Artwork : Sorry, my drawing skills are from the ninth hell, so I won't be bothering showing them in this world just to not burn your eyes and corrupt your brain nerves.

UNEQUIPPED

EQUIPPED

Reference and Inspiration

Faction: Corpus

Name: Volitex ( from the Latin word volitant meaning hover)

Type: Skates

Stance: New Kicking stance (see video) 

Description: Hover skates used by special corpus units. Using there plasma blades tenno kick through the flesh of any who approach. Also while equipped tenno skate around moving 25% faster.

Has high channeling damage.

Normal Attacks
Electricity Damage 50
Attack Speed 1.117
Channel Eff 3
Channel Multi 3.0x
Crit Chance 5.0%
Crit Multiplier 1.5x
Status Chance 15.0%

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

http://imgur.com/a/qHz3m 

Dragontooth

It is a throwing axe and it has a giant blade on the end made for penetrating and slashing enemies flawlessly. It does a massive amount of slash damage and it's very fast. It belongs to the Grineer and the colors are white, grey and black. It accels in fire damage and it could bounce on walls efortlessly.

I have a weapon design:

Name: Anchor & Blunt

Description: A Slow, heavy damage, impact based Sword & Whip. The Anchor is used to bludgeon opponents, dealing impact and piercing damage, with the blunt used for throwing or a quick punch. 

yn3IlPg.jpg

qD9nBcj.jpg

Carnufex - The Executioner

Type: Gunblade

Description: 
This Tenno weapon utilises re-appropriated Corpus Energy technology coupled with the extreme fringe of railgun design to form a weapon near as dangerous to the user as its target. Railgun slugs traveling at lightspeed punches straight thrue and rips apart anything and everything in its path. Only a Warframe can hope to manage its fathomless might.

Inadvisable and dangerous Corpus expeditions into Orokin Towers do occasionally produce results. Re-appropriated from Corpus labs attempting to understand and harnes scraps of Orokin Reactor technology, this unstable weapon now lies in Tenno hands... Once more... as it did in the past.. when the ninth beat rang.. and the the drumms, the emprie, fell silent forever.

"The moment hung for a quiet eternity. The beat that never came resounding in its absence. Blades dripping with their sins. Then the next moment. More blood. Motion and heat and the cleaving edge. Not silent this time, instead the nightmare whine as barrels discharged and split the skein of reality, and reality in turn sounded its pain. I hear the sound and I am cast back to the moment, apprehension stifling the warning in my throat, bitter failure on my tongue, powerless again." 
-The Stalker

HK91
FALLEN LEGION
GAMING COMMUNITY
http://fallenlegion.iclanwebsites.com/

http://imgur.com/a/oJz4c

Tenno (ether tech)

Description: The blades emit a high-energy when drawn. 

This weapon has special ability to use two different fighting stances (i.e. Brutal Tide and Swiriling Tiger)  making the stats change depending the stance from impact to a slash or vice versa. 

Edited by (PS4)snipin-mofo13
There was no picture

I call mine Heracona, a great sword that while channeling can drain away active status effects from the player to increase its channeling dmg boost, draining active status effects away faster (not making you immune) will build up to 4 charges in the weapon while these are charged and channeling is active the base channeling dmg will be doubled, it will be doubled again for each active charge with a max of 4 charges, each charge will drain away 2 seconds after a first kill, using a power attack will consume a if it kills the first thing killed by it will explode in a small aoe affect near by with blast proc 

Just now, xcatdarkness said:

I call mine Heracona, a great sword that while channeling can drain away active status effects from the player to increase its channeling dmg boost, draining active status effects away faster (not making you immune) will build up to 4 charges in the weapon while these are charged and channeling is active the base channeling dmg will be doubled, it will be doubled again for each active charge with a max of 4 charges, each charge will drain away 2 seconds after a first kill, using a power attack will consume a if it kills the first thing killed by it will explode in a small aoe affect near by with blast proc 

Image result for hypnotized gif

https://instagram.com/p/BRRglnfDNS-/

Weapon Name: Knimara

Stance: Single Sword

Faction: Tenno/Infested

Description: "With the agreeance between Grinner and Corpus.. We felt the only Ally we had was ourselves. The Infested had aligned with us in the end; to end the alliance between our commen enemies. With the Grip of an Infested and the sacred blade of old Tenno Technology; we had created a true Nightmare.."

xQUJAr0.jpg

Faction: Tenno (Ether Series)

Desciption: The heavy Ony-Blade uses the greatsword stances, with a length matching the galatine. Within the large handguard lies three Ether emitters (the three swirly parts), with immense potential, only, you have to be able to support the heavy energy drain. The weapon offers high channeling damage and adds electricity damage as you channel, aswel as increased attack speed. The intense energy from the ether emitters when powered, causes the blade to feintly glow and violently burst into ether flames.

[Edit]: The hilt is made of similar material as the Loki Knaive leg armor, the swirly metal parts on his outer leg.

Edited by Vimple