Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Imgur aint wrkn, i had to link. 

I. Not cheating, just want to put my idea out there. 

That's easy :D

Imgur- Upper left you press "New post- upload image"

After you upload, you move your mouse on the image and there's a little arrow above next to the copy link

You press "Get share links" And copy the BBcode (It's a code for posting images on forums)

Have fun and tell me if it works :D

Just now, KseniGirl said:

That's easy :D

Imgur- Upper left you press "New post- upload image"

After you upload, you move your mouse on the image and there's a little arrow above next to the copy link

You press "Get share links" And copy the BBcode (It's a code for posting images on forums)

Have fun and tell me if it works :D

I don't have a mouse...im on a phone.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Im 100% mobile dude. I cant do crap on this phn like a pc , but wanted to participate, and im not cheating. I just dont kno how else im supposed to make a post. I cant even upload a picture.

Pat urself on the back for being a jerk. Great job.

dont want to drag this out. ok maybe i am being harsh. i'll tone down.

firstly...actually the only thing really. I dont understand. so you didnt draw the thing? and you just want to post images as an example? umm ok. thats fine i guess. i dont understand why it has unreadable filter all over it though. if you cant draw anything, and must find images to post as an example, why would you get the most ugly unreadable images?

Edited by tentacleface762

1 minute ago, tentacleface762 said:

dont want to drag this out. 

firstly...actually the only thing really. I dont understand. so you didnt draw the thing? and you just want to post images as an example? umm ok. thats fine i guess. i dont understand why it has unreadable filter all over it though. if you cant draw anything, and must find images to post as an example, why would you get the most ugly unreadable images?

I thought it looked cool. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I thought it looked cool. 

on a pursuit driven by curiosity. do you have the site where you got the image from. i must find out what sort of filter they are using. because it is horrendous. this is just as a personal learning thing

1 minute ago, tentacleface762 said:

on a pursuit driven by curiosity. do you have the site where you got the image from. i must find out what sort of filter they are using. because it is horrendous. this is just as a personal learning thing

i used the image and then used an image filter app to change it to that. Besides, this whole contest is based off the concept of an idea. None of these drawings/pictures will make it to the final product. 

Sry i don't meet ur creative lvl of excellence Picasso. Im an old guy, but i try.

Faction: Tenno

Weapon type: Gun-blade

The idea I had with this weapon was a literal gun and blade being the first wielded by Tenno and I have fitted them to being able to wield them as an in game gun-blade.  

MehahxR.jpg

Seen here both the gun and blade sepereated, the blade says: Cut Ice Grow. As I was hoping the gun would have Ice Damage and the blade would have puncture. Different stats offering something new to the game.

7jmUuXi.jpg

First look at the Holster position the blade stands above the gun, then see the one below that says Equipping you can see the arm puts pressure to equip it, look to the left and the Tenno has the Gun wrapped around his arm and look upwards that illustration to see how the gun wraps.

Edited by (PS4)SuperRaySonic

5 hours ago, Collobarus said:

Faction : Corpus

Brief Description : Stolen by Tenno from the Corpus, this equipment is originally used for exploring icy region in Europa. It uses sparring type grip and overwhelm the enemy with its speed and electricity that stuns them, thus increasing chance of survival in fast paced battles. Pativa will emits more electricity when channeling, increasing mobility and attacks. (Might use skating-like animation)
It would use stances that utilize kicks, spins, and slides.

9GlmBDi.jpg

OMG yus

37 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

i used the image and then used an image filter app to change it to that. Besides, this whole contest is based off the concept of an idea. None of these drawings/pictures will make it to the final product. 

Sry i don't meet ur creative lvl of excellence Picasso. Im an old guy, but i try.

I am not disrespecting anyone on that they cant draw. The whole second half of the me saying that its fine if its bad if you put effort into it.

I am just perplexed on why you chose to upload the most filter butchered image because you couldnt draw. Lots of people on this thread posted images because they cant draw. They just posted straight up google images. Or you could have prettied up the image and say you did. You could have done that and everyone would have been fine. but posting a mangled filter(filtered to a point of non-recognition) image with no explanation sounds feels awful nefarious. especially when that filter doesnt seem to add anything to the concept.

Honestly though. You gotta understand if I am a little jumpy. It's a contest where the rules state
2abdef3417.png
it is safe to say that the mention of Original Artwork implies that any images you post are indeed original artwork, artwork made specifically by you. And unless you give an indication that this is not so, the implication remains true. Is this not so?

So if you post images, not explaining whether or not they are yours or not, you are, by omission, implying that the images are indeed yours. 
This is much like how chocolate bars now come with allergy warnings as standard. "this product was made in factories that blah blah blah peanut, shrimps and cat hair." Basically, "We warned you. Now we are not liable if you die of allergy"
If I don't see a warning that indicates that, and I eat a chocolate bar, and died because of a shellfish allergy, because lack of warning on a possible contamination from a rather common source of allergy, which is implying that the chocolate poses no such danger, then the company is liable to pay compensation. Do you understand where the confusion comes from?

On 3/3/2017 at 1:15 PM, Pokemonix14 said:

So ,we are making melee weapon (again) that will end up like silva & aegis - used only as Mastery Fodder or fanatics.

No ,thx ,i'll pass.

The Mios was an idea that someone in the community made, and guess what? Its pretty strong and isn't exactly top tier but close to it.

Scourge of winter Flail of reckoning https://imgur.com/gallery/vKPdz

Faction: Tenno

Grip: Nunchaku

Brief description: This is the Scourge of Winter...Flail of Reckoning. Initially its a impact/puncture based weapon with high status chance and descent attk speed. In the event of a critical hit...it grows another ball and chain and inflicts 30% more channeling damage with guaranteed cold proc while channeling.

Edited by (PS4)big_eviljak

1 hour ago, KseniGirl said:

Hi!! :D

I made a Kuva themed melee weapon (Cuz why not? ^^)

Anyways... The sketch I made by hand and then transferred it to illustrator

Hand drawing-

9Uhedek.jpg

And here is the illustrator drawing-

hc6Hh2A.png

Please tell me if I missed something :D

colors should be the other way arround, but looks neato, i really want more kuva content

52 minutes ago, SirK9 said:

8NlA1gP.jpg

Bantom and Def - S#&$'s def yo

Corpus Sword and Shield

Weapon that was used to quell miner rebellions on Corpus outposts.

latest?cb=20140824201157
I appreciate this design.

Edited by Shufly