Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ether Daggers buyable blueprint

FashionFrame

Simple as this, I sold my ether Daggers years ago back when I didn't care for mastery, now wish I didn't because I can't get them anymore, only cash get them from the quest Stolen Dreams. So I'm just wondering if once you beat the quest, you'd unlock a blueprint in the market that can be purchased for credits.

It sounds selfish, but DE sadly can't return the weapon to me since it was so long ago, so I only dream that the weapon can be reobtainable through the market. 

The same happend to me. I sold my ether daggers BP because I though I already maxed it.
After several months I decided to max rank everything in game, because I have nothing better to do.
And yeah i realized I didn't maked ether daggers.

Went on wikipedia and it's only obtainable from quest ONCE if you make quest again you can't git it second time. And the only possible way to get them again is to get them from login reward which is a huge RNG, good luck with that.
Or send support ticked which have a chance that you will not get them. Because they will send you a message that time for making a ticket for that item passed :/ wha? Or that they can't bring it back because a long time passed... So my logs that I have completed quest, I don't have maded that weapon and that I don't have BP in my inventory isn't enough, proof that I completed the quest and sold Ether Daggers BP so I can't get them again?

I hope that ether daggers BP will drop from any enemy in the future as a rare.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

5 hours ago, IfritKajiTora said:

The same happend to me. I sold my ether daggers BP because I though I already maxed it.
After several months I decided to max rank everything in game, because I have nothing better to do.
And yeah i realized I didn't maked ether daggers.

Went on wikipedia and it's only obtainable from quest ONCE if you make quest again you can't git it second time. And the only possible way to get them again is to get them from login reward which is a huge RNG, good luck with that.
Or send support ticked which have a chance that you will not get them. Because they will send you a message that time for making a ticket for that item passed :/ wha? Or that they can't bring it back because a long time passed... So my logs that I have completed quest, I don't have maded that weapon and that I don't have BP in my inventory isn't enough, proof that I completed the quest and sold Ether Daggers BP so I can't get them again?

I hope that ether daggers BP will drop from any enemy in the future as a rare.

Yeah I experienced this exact struggle. It sucks 

3 hours ago, Othergrunty said:

The irony is that the Ether Daggers, together with Machete and Gorgon used to be obtainable from the market.

They were removed with the explanation that they wanted to free up space on the market.

Wow that's bad! Then they really should just have the BP drop from an enemy. 

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Arc_Vyper said:

I'm not entirely sure that the login rewards will drop the BP.

Yeah it doesn't 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Everybody in this thread asking for the Ether Daggers Blueprint:

Go to support. Just, go to support.

If you didn't max the daggers the BP can be restored to prevent "Progression block". It worked for me so it should work for you.
1747aedfd6ddb08c37c872b03ddc12d6.png

I just got a very good riven for the Ether Daggers and contacted support and they told me there was nothing they could do to help. So upset now. I've been playing since the game came out and like so many others had to make room for better weapons. Then they updated the game and i came back after a hiatus from the game and made it a quest only weapon so now i'm just stuck here with an really solid unusable riven.

5 hours ago, (PS4)D-MASS57 said:

I just got a very good riven for the Ether Daggers and contacted support and they told me there was nothing they could do to help. So upset now. I've been playing since the game came out and like so many others had to make room for better weapons. Then they updated the game and i came back after a hiatus from the game and made it a quest only weapon so now i'm just stuck here with an really solid unusable riven.

Same here. Got it as a reward from purchasing Harrow and completing the quest. My first Melee Riven. Just have to hope that the Ether Daggers appear again.

Hi, i also wish there was a way to acquire ether daggers again.

I sold those for creds after ranking them, in order to free a weapon slot. At that time i did not realize i could not get them back.

Now i have most of the weapons in the game in my inventory, and i would buy the ether daggers for plat if they were available, just to complete the collection.

(i did ask the support, but they replied the transaction happened too long ago to get the item back).

Hope this happen one day, cheers.

• 2 months later...