Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many ways can I get 50 plat fast?

mosaickle

Question

9 answers to this question

Run raids > sell arcanes, Farm syndicate standing > sell mods or weapons, Run invasion > sell event weapon's part, Farm vault > sell corrupted mods, Farm rare stances > sell them, could be more ways but that's just the ones I know of that is the quickest.

-If you've got spare syndicate points laying around, syndicate primaries can usually sell for 50 plat if you find the right buyer

-The obvious, trading prime parts

-Depending on what mods you have, you can get good plat for some spares, though admittedly there's a very small pool of mods that actually sell.

hmm... I think that's about it tbh.

I'd honestly recommend trading prime parts though, because worst case scenario you can probably just sell prime junk pretty quick.

23 minutes ago, Atylia said:

Soon I'll have a warframe set to build but I really can't wait 3 days cuz I'm just an impatient mofo, what are some ways to get 50 plat fast? I know about trading void stuffs, but I'm not sure if there are other ways

best way is  10p  life strike that mod u can alwayes sell...i once made 300p in day only selling life strike... 10p each...

35 minutes ago, ashrah said:

best way is  10p  life strike that mod u can alwayes sell...i once made 300p in day only selling life strike... 10p each...

Wha.... i am... i was thinking 1300p in 4 days from 50p was something special, but selling mods for 10p each

W8 30 trades per day is ompossible or u was selling few per one trade

In addition to what those guys said, DE give 1000 plat to 3 random people watching their devstreams. Some clans and alliances also set up their own events with rewards. In example, I've hidden a couple of tiny Buddha statues in our dojo and I give 50 plat for each found statue.

2 minutes ago, Baterial said:

Wha.... i am... i was thinking 1300p in 4 days from 50p was something special, but selling mods for 10p each

W8 30 trades per day is ompossible or u was selling few per one trade

i have 21 trade per day...its many wayes how u get get fast plat...lot of times ppl buy stuff for friends to... i once sold 5 1 person..