Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2017 Anniversary Date??

WispPrime

Question

Hey i was wondering when are 2017 anniversary update will be rolling around i would also like to know since i deleted them will i be getting my 3dex weapons back when it comes x,x also post what you think we will be getting this year

15 answers to this question

The original date of Warframe releasing is March 25th, so I'd say either March 25th or around it.

I was myself wondering this, as I started playing sometime after Parkour 2.0, but wasn't online for the anniversary, so this year will be my first I'm able to receive any Dex weapons. And I can hardly wait!

What will be Dex'd this year do you think? I've heard alot of people crying out for DExcalibur, but I personally think it will just be a special set of Lotus themed armor.

I can't wait for this! I originally started playing on console edition, but I just recently got PC edition. The only drawback is I lost all my progress T-T.

The Dex guns will be just the boost I need to quickly get back into this game.

On Wednesday, March 08, 2017 at 3:56 PM, -Leoric- said:

The original date of Warframe releasing is March 25th, so I'd say either March 25th or around it.

I was myself wondering this, as I started playing sometime after Parkour 2.0, but wasn't online for the anniversary, so this year will be my first I'm able to receive any Dex weapons. And I can hardly wait!

What will be Dex'd this year do you think? I've heard alot of people crying out for DExcalibur, but I personally think it will just be a special set of Lotus themed armor.

It's already confirmed to be a syandana.

On 3/16/2017 at 8:31 AM, Lemur57 said:

I can't wait for this! I originally started playing on console edition, but I just recently got PC edition. The only drawback is I lost all my progress T-T.

The Dex guns will be just the boost I need to quickly get back into this game.

I'm the same way :/ loss of progress was a setback so I felt a need to spend to get back to my progress. I'd say I've surpassed it now in just a month hahah