Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warbros Prime's True Event Score Denied by DE

facepalm1337

23 minutes ago, Karixolu said:

They have done it. Know when it says " Account could not be updated " ? After a mission ends, due to poor connections to DE's auth servers for your accounts gainings? That's what previously happened.

So, giving these guys more things to cry over? and just a side note I asked ' And how do you expect DE to take you out of the mission that you are currently in? or not letting you finish for that matter. '

Just now, DrLickWeiner said:

So, giving these guys more things to cry over? and just a side note I asked ' And how do you expect DE to take you out of the mission that you are currently in? or not letting you finish for that matter. '

And that's what I gave you your answer for. That's how they deal with it. They don't rip you out of missions. They just don't update your account with items, or gains.

13 minutes ago, Graphene314 said:

This time they quietly ended it at 2PM with no notification anywhere over the past week, with the precedent of it ending it later never nullified until after the event.

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

4. So in conclusion if players met the requirements and DE allowed the event to continue even after x time,  rewards should still be handed out.

2 minutes ago, Graphene314 said:

Why are you attacking us and not the issue at hand?

Why are you being so defensive?

It was an observation. Also, you're acting as if you've been dealt a real shabby hand and injustice by DE and it's absolutely intentional.

Just now, Youre_Waifu said:

woah bro you better check those microagressions

Hardly aggressive here.

Edited by Naith

1 minute ago, Naith said:

Not really, just making an observation from all my time on these forums.

Did you also make an observation about how events were handled before? You need to do some research in that matter as well.

Just now, DrLickWeiner said:

"attacking" "denied" how much of a victim do you want to play here? 

Is that victim blaming i see here?

2 minutes ago, Naith said:

Nope, because I didn't make any reference to handling of past events.

We did. Past events with endless mission types always had overtime, and redtext announced score cut-off in a minute advance. But it got changed now without any announcement, making people waste their time expecting scores to count.

Got a clanmate who did 1200points scoring 15-20min before event ended and just after the last patch his scoring was nowhere so i think definitly DE stoped count score a certain time before the real deadline time of event. my 2 cents

26 minutes ago, DrLickWeiner said:

And how do you expect DE to take you out of the mission that you are currently in? or not letting you finish for that matter.

1. Was x allowed to start the mission for said event? 

2. Was x allowed to finish the mission for said event?

3. IF YES?

Then if requirements for rewards were met, then rewards should be handed out. Trivial or not that includes points. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

Just now, Trvldl said:

We did. Past events with endless mission types always had overtime, and redtext announced score cut-off in a minute advance. But it got changed now without any announcement, making people waste their time expecting scores to count.

That's great and all but I didn't. It doesn't really change my posts either.

I'm just getting an impression here that you feel shortchanged with it being some sort of intentional move

3 minutes ago, Naith said:

I'm just getting an impression here that you feel shortchanged with it being some sort of intentional move

I'm just saying that if there was no annoncement then DE are at fault about not making things clear and making us do pointless things.

22 minutes ago, Trvldl said:

I'm just saying that if there was no annoncement then DE are at fault about not making things clear and making us do pointless things.

They didn't make you do anything buddy. You made a Decision to start that mission. don't point finger at other people for things you had done and back fired 

18 minutes ago, DrLickWeiner said:

"attacking us" "denied us" how much of a victim do you want to play here? 

No need to attack them. We may all be thinking the same thing, but argueing won't solve anything. Here is something funny to alleviate all the salt from this thread:

MV5BYzZlMmE5MTItNTJlYy00NzU4LTliYjMtZWFi

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

So it was accidental then? 

I can't really answer that.

7 minutes ago, Trvldl said:

The problem is that this thread, as it's progressed, hasn't really helped in my eyes. It doesn't help when it just seems, as if from the outset, DE planned to screw you over. If anything it also sounds like feedback.

Friendly PM or something helps too, I imagine.

Edited by Naith

I really don't see why people are still posting in this thread, you're never going to change these "big" guys' minds.  The rules are clear, the event ends at a certain time, and you don't get to bring friends into your clan when it starts.  When time is almost up, you gotta call it in, and extract.  Complaining and insulting doesn't fly so good here.  Considering that you're all giving these people attention, free of charge, really makes me think.  It's admirable, a lot of loyalty for a player, but you don't need to defend the devs, they can do it themselves.

I commend these guys, nobody cared who they were until they put on this mask of determination and won a load of events in the past, and even to the last minute, they still committed to a victory-winning run to try and pull it off..  Considering how long it took for -dicht- to do their big run, trying to compete with that must've been extremely painful.  

For the Warbros that are stirring up trouble in this thread: Is getting caught by the moderators really part of your plan?  I'd have said nothing, rules are rules.  Considering that I saw another thread earlier made by the same guy, which WTC 7 was controlled demoltions, I'd say you got caught, now what's the next step of your master plan?  Crashing your clan's reputation, with no survivors?  You might be thinking "I'm in charge here!", but you're not.  Just take a chill pill, and take this one on the chin, there's always next time.

As for -dicht-, good job, you really worked hard on your victory, hats off to you.

7 minutes ago, DrLickWeiner said:

They didn't make you do anything buddy. You made a Decision to start that mission. don't point finger at other people for things you had done and back fired 

That's the point, if they have had announced a cut-off we'd not even start overtime runs. DE always had overtime for long event missions and players know they did. DE know that big chunk of players online will run overtime because they expected score to count. DE suddenly changes how things work, without telling players. If you use some faulty thing that appears working you aren't the one at fault for breaking something.

Edited by Trvldl

24 minutes ago, Trvldl said:

That's the point, if they have had announced a cut-off we'd not even start overtime runs. DE always had overtime for long event missions and players know they did. DE know that big chunk of players online will run overtime because they expected score to count. DE suddenly changes how things work, without telling players. If you use some faulty thing that appears working you aren't the one at fault for breaking something.

32 minutes ago, DrLickWeiner said:

Sorry failed to see the point. please elaborate.