Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When can we expect Rhino Prime to be unvaulted?

booty_hunter

12 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Unvaultings so far haven't really followed any pattern, so only DE really knows.

Warframe has been pretty dry on content lately so it would only make sense to me if they release everything theyve been working on the past few months in one update and unseal the volt

Just now, booty_hunter said:

Warframe has been pretty dry on content lately so it would only make sense to me if they release everything theyve been working on the past few months in one update and unseal the volt

Then I think you misunderstand the purpose the vault serves.

Having infrequent and limited vault unsealings is a revenue source for DE, and also causes spikes in player interest and activity.

There is no incentive for them to unseal the vault at the same time they're releasing other major content updates.

They've unvaulted at 6-month intervals. Winter 2015/2016, then Summer 2016, then Winter 2016/2017. So the next unvaulting will be Summer 2017, if they keep to the pattern. Which items get unvaulted is less of a pattern, but I'm betting on Rhino or Rhino and Loki (and associated items).

2 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

They've unvaulted at 6-month intervals. Winter 2015/2016, then Summer 2016, then Winter 2016/2017. So the next unvaulting will be Summer 2017, if they keep to the pattern. Which items get unvaulted is less of a pattern, but I'm betting on Rhino or Rhino and Loki (and associated items).

That's what has happened so far, but when you consider that one new prime frame gets vaulted every three months, it's not a pattern that can sensibly continue.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Solargeo said:

Rhino is a sure win for being next. Mag was unvaulted last summer 

the same was for Frost, but he comes with Ember again

they will try bring 2 each time, until Ash/Volt, then will be 3, and so on... since these warframes can't be in vault for too long (3-4 years straight)

16 hours ago, booty_hunter said:

The hype for Banshee Prime is starting to die down and around this time during Valkyr Primes release the vault was unsealed. SO when can we expect Rhino Prime to be unsealed? Also do you think Loki Prime will be unvaulted along with Rhino?

The answer is SOON (tm)

Also, 2600th post. Damn I talk alot.