Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Anyone having a problem going past 30? My Loki is currently stuck at 30 like it was before the update. Anyone know a fix? Would try to respec through the button but it costs a metric ton of credits i do not have.

You cannot get past level 30. The additional upgrade slots are there to give players the possibility to specialize their frames.

Has

holy crap 75%!!! what sorcery is this

I slapped 2 more +25% sprint speed mods in my new slots, and I already had one. After playing more with it, the animation speed definitely looks way too comical. It looked fine before the last hotfix, and my speed hasn't gone up too.

Also, did Slash Dash get nerfed? It seems to have about 75% of the range it did before. I have all the boosts for it. Not saying it's unreasonable if it is, just curious.

Has

I slapped 2 more +25% sprint speed mods in my new slots, and I already had one. After playing more with it, the animation speed definitely looks way too comical. It looked fine before the last hotfix, and my speed hasn't gone up too.

Also, did Slash Dash get nerfed? It seems to have about 75% of the range it did before. I have all the boosts for it. Not saying it's unreasonable if it is, just curious.

you haven't see rhino, he has one meter range with his Rhino Charge, it isn't funny at all, it just hits nothing.

And about sprinting, Rhino looks like a turtle and loki like a rabbit, only complaining about rhino which is way too slow...

I had this problem with my Ember. Seems like my Enemy Radar is gone. Cannot find it for the love of me, either in inventory or in mod slots -- but the enemy radar effect is still active in game.

Enemy Radar is an artifact, not a mod. No wonder you can't find it.

Has

wait so u have a few 25% mods rite? everytime some1 says 75% sprint mods i tot its in 1 mod...or smth

wait so u have a few 25% mods rite? everytime some1 says 75% sprint mods i tot its in 1 mod...or smth

+25% sprint speed is the cap for a single mod. I use 3 (one of them also gives me +30% power efficiency).

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=t6eaaYqXxZI

Was going to say same thing. Video from Russia with love, DE!

That's absurd. I hope they find a less ridiculous way to scale the animations. Like I said, I was running the same speed and looked fine before the latest hotfix.

Edited by Sealgaire

A list of hotfixes for our hot Update 6!

Hotfixes:

Fixed objective not appearing correctly on mini map in some Grineer locations.

Added some missing control panels in Grineer areas.

Fixed crash when joining mission while boss intro cinematic is playing.

Fixed pickups falling through floor after spawning.

Fixed overly loud zip-line sound FX.

Fixed extra/inanimate jackal appearing after his intro cinematic.

Fixed Captain Vor not spawning until host player enters boss room.

Removed sort-by-price of Mods in inventory.

Fixed inventory screen appearing blank if player owned a large quantity of Mods.

Fixed loss of functionality/crash when Accepting an alert mission quickly after viewing it.

Fixed Ancients getting stuck when attempting to melee.

Fixed Loot Corpse message not disappearing after looting corpses.

Fixed Mind Control FX not appearing.

Fixed visual effects not applying to Warframe helmets.

Fixed selling of blueprints and added safeguards against selling blueprints that are currently being built.

Fixed Warframe skins being incorrectly listed as "Rhino Chassis".

Fixed Health Bonus upgrades not working.

Corrected store descriptions for health and shield restore items.

Please fix the rate boss drop at Ceres, can drop Mod or some resources better than drop nothing.

So Infested runners and ancients attack Ash while smoke bomb is activated. It seems the ancients only use their ranged attacks on him, though. The runners don't seem to run to him but will explode if he gets near them.

This has happened forever with Loki invis. I suspect it's much the same problem with Ash. Are you sure this is new for Ash? In either case, I would be very happy if disruptors stopped sniping my invisible butt with their tentacles while runners exploded all over me.

You cannot get past level 30. The additional upgrade slots are there to give players the possibility to specialize their frames.

Will we ever be able to go higher than level 30? Right now I'm missing 2 out of 4 abilities...

Volt armor got nerfed big time.

I have 607 shields and they go down like they were 150 before the Patch.

Edited by Ecfor

Did update 6 do someting to "color correction option" or did you change/tweak lighting/bloom.

Levels look more "clear" now (I always play with color correction option).

edit:

and what's that vertical blue line in border in "weapon customization" screen? It's annoying.

Edited by Strac_CRO

no, there is not. But there is a loot radar as a mod, maybe you accidently confused those two

Actually there totally is one - I got one - And I surely didn't confuse anthing at all. Wouldn't say it if it weren't true :)

ah yeah, BlackScythe Screenshot FTW :D

Edited by BianSeLong

Inventory is very bad, hard to find right mods and after u change for tests iots hard to find mods u have before etc, higher lvl mods most of time have less % then low lvl even white mods, also there is no description, i not understand lots of modz, what they do, same with any weapons