Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

iValianT

Since you are working so hard on updating this thread, I felt like dropping by and telling you how I appreciate your efforts.

Dear Gingka2K10,

You are awesome. Although your thread has gotten less Views and Kittens Saved than the other threads in Fan Concepts, you have kept on updating this thread without any support. I have written this letter hoping that you will stay motivated to do so, and to tell you how much we appreciate your efforts.

Yours Truly,

The Community

I wonder how annoying letters are in Forums...

<3

Since you are working so hard on updating this thread, I felt like dropping by and telling you how I appreciate your efforts.

Dear Gingka2K10,

You are awesome. Although your thread has gotten less Views and Kittens Saved than the other threads in Fan Concepts, you have kept on updating this thread without any support. I have written this letter hoping that you will stay motivated to do so, and to tell you how much we appreciate your efforts.

Yours Truly,

The Community

I wonder how annoying letters are in Forums...

On the other hand, was that sarcasm?

4.8k views and 51 kittens <3

Edited by Gingka2k10

This thread is really neat, Now i can know if someone's thought of something before I post ideas.

Add my thread on level interaction please. If you need to you can use a different title for it since there's already a thread with "level interaction" in the title on the list.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/107004-more-level-interaction-exploration-actual-raiding/

Oh yes an idea I came up with awhile back seems slightly revived... but hasn't been added so I will bring up its link here.

Blood Mistress Warframe https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/95913-blood-mistress-warframe/

Also I know its a lot of work, but I have been looking at the list and getting slightly confused when I read it. Is it possible to have it in alphabetic order before the list become unbearably long?

Also I know its a lot of work, but I have been looking at the list and getting slightly confused when I read it. Is it possible to have it in alphabetic order before the list become unbearably long?

Uh, I'll look into it Done.

The list is alphabetically sorted now.

Edited by Gingka2k10

My Warframe ideas

Timeoyd

1. Future shot (doubles the fire speed of all weapons)
  2. Slow time (slows down enemies)
  3. Time ripe (a shield that returns any fire shot back to the origin)
  4. Destruction of time ( All enemies freeze in time in the radios of the attack)

Megmos

1. Melting touch (Melee attack which instantly melts its enemies)
  2. Lava eruption (lava shots up from the ground at the target)
  3. Heat up (heats up the enemy and slowly drains there shields)
  4. Lake of Terror (creates a lake of lava that slowly drains any life it comes in contact with)

Bloodious

1. Blood stream (Bloodious summons the blood of his victims and turns it into a deadly plast)
  2. Blood barrier (similar to snow glob it acts as an un penetrable shield and also covers a ball like radios but unlike snow globe it does not slow down the enemies instead it acts as a life draining area once a monster enters the blood barrier he will slowly start losing blood and will slowly die over time.
  3. Strike of terror (just like the name suggests it is a terrifying experience for the enemy that is. For every enemy you kill using a melee weapon the attack damage of the strike of terror increase by 50dmg 0nce you are ready to use it the blood strike will create a large energy slash containing blood which damages according to the melee kills in that mission.
  4. Self-destruct (this ability will cause Bloodious to discharge all his blood in a form of radioactive energy that destroys any enemies that came in contact with it after a few seconds.

Shockwave (sound)

1. shocking sound(creates a large shockwave that knocks down all enemies)
  2. Radio wave (a radio shockwave that destroys all enemy shields)
  3. Sound shield (Shockwave creates a shield made of sound waves that protect the warframe)
  4. Terror Scream (Shockwave creates an attack that destroys the enemies sense of hearing and sense of  sight rendering the enemies completely defenceless)

Aquas (water)

1. Splash jump (extracts water from the ground and release it into a water bomb that allows a jump to be extended into a double jump)
  2. Water Spiral (Aqua summons a water wall that surrounds her blocking half of the fire damage for the next 40sec
  3. Water drain (Aquas uses ability to drain an enemy of the water in there body killing them instantly)
  4. Aqua Bomb (uses her most powerful attack that fills her enemies body with water destroying them from the inside)

Darksoul (Ghost)

1. Ghost sight (Darksoul loves the element of surprise he uses a powerful x-ray to see the enemies before they can see him he has the ability to see enemies through walls)
  2. Soul Movement (DarkSoul destroys and recreates his body in order to move through Materials)
  3. Empty Space (Darksoul Creates glowing substance around his body that hides his presents from the sight of existence)
  4. Dark ball (he sends out a ball that fly’s through the field and steals any soul in its radios and converts it a shock wave of dark energy)

Idea origin (Darksoul is warframe design of a reapered soul that evolved its self into a new being)

Its shields extended through a dark ghost like mutation

State ideas for Darksoul

Health 100 (200 at rank 30)

Shield 300 (600 at rank 30)

Armour 50

Power (225 at rank 30)

(Crayphantom was here)