Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

iValianT

Here my warframe idea

Briza:Using something similar to the Caornda Effect & air flows. the Briza can create deadly tornadoes and eerie fogs. Briza is a deadly yet versitile warframe.

Roles: Crowd control, damage.

Gust: Briza applies shortermed gusts of high speed winds with a goal to shred his enemies into pieces.

Fog: Attacts mists & gases to create a cloud of "fog" to hide Briza & his allies within a room. Enemies inside the fog are highlighted in a glowing gas.

Whirlwind: Briza summons a miniature tornado that knocks down and disarms light armored enemies.

Hurricane: Briza creates a single direction hurricane which violantly pulls enemies & debris towards the hurricane.

Notes: Briza has 4 = polarities, 2 D polarities, 1 V polarity.
Aura mod is a - polarity.
Gust is a silent attack.
Hurricane attracts 25% of bullets (similar to Mag's Bullet attractor)

Edited by EmpireOfTacos

I've never so much as looked at a forum before so forgive me for not using anything to keep this short. As for art design I have no clue as to what he would look like except that I envisioned it being male and the concept was based around dark yet regal feel. But it's look is mostly a lesser concern at the moment so If you feel like trying to come up with a design for him then have at it, I certainly won't complain.

Lifesteal warframe design: Drakul

First ability-Glutton: Dashes towards the targeted enemy and impales them with retractable spikes located in either palm, stealing a portion of their health depending on you're maximum health at the time. Target distance limit increases and percentile damage increases with each rank up.

Second ability-Avarice: Sends out a metallic chord that does minimal damage to enemies and drags any target into melee range silently.

Two possible options for third power and uber.

third power 1-Enthrall: A weapon buff that has a percentile chance to convert enemies to your side for a small duration of time. Duration and chance of 'enthralling' an enemy increases with each rank up.

third power 2-Wrath: A stunning screech similar to phorid's followed by a substantial speed boost for a short period of time. Radius of effect, duration of stun, and duration of speed boost increases with each rank up.

uber 1-Frenzy: Drakul begins automatically targeting enemies that come within range as your run through your mission, launching a spike tipped chord that impales the target and drains it of a substantial amount of health.

uber 2-Hubris: Drakul lessens the cost of powers and negates a substantial portion of incoming damage at the cost of each ability costing health instead of energy. Damage resistance increased and ability cost decreased with each rank up. This is a toggled mode for now, depending on how you play you may or may not find it useful.

Edited by Aden

This is the list of suggested concepts for easy-ness of viewing the ideas by our Tenno society. , you can post the links to the concepts your/the ones you like .

Warframe concepts:

Syl - Medieval based frame

Keep 'em coming!

P.S : Every upvote saves a kitten c:

P.S #2 Thanks for  the pinning :o

Hello , 

Could you change SYL description from  Syl - Medieval based frame  to Syl - Metal warframe ?

He has metal, mechanical limbs ...  how is that medieval ? ( 1 ability doesn't make him that)

Thanks