The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Telos Boltace Slide Attack Speed

Acersecomic

3 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Just quit a defense mission. The guy was spamming Telos Boltace spin attack about 5 times a second, NOT A JOKE.

My question is, how the f? Berserker + Primed Fury + Channeling?

Part mods part illegal macro. (Going to guess it was a max speed Volt too)

Edited by SilvaDreams

2 minutes ago, Andaius said:

Because some of them yo ucan set to go full auto instead of one button push one spin. So 5 a second is beyond human ability to spam normally. Hence illegal marco in the eyes of DE.

what if person is quicksilver ;D

Just now, Hieracon said:

Do you remember the frame that the player used? If it was a Volt or Valkyr then its probaly why.

If I was able to see what that frame was in all that flashing and particles, I'd be a god. I didn't bother checking the frame because the noise and visuals were horrible, just straight up quit.

10 minutes ago, TotallyLagging said:

You haven't seen Mirage boosted by Volt/Valkyr using macros just yet

Legit can't see s**t

Tried it once with clan mates, had a Mirage, speed Volt and a EW Valkyr....

Gods that was a mistake.... Second attempt was done with black energy color.... Still horrid but it didn't feel like I was staring into the Sun.

Edited by SilvaDreams

Use a Macro? You're a cheater. That's just my opinion and I am not even trolling. IF you use a Macro, you got a certain Advantage towards other Players. Now that ain't so bad in PVE.... But in PvP? Frikkin cheaters. I got no sympathy for those who get banned.

That's probably an unpopular opinion.... But I just find it unfair.

Idk it sounds glorious. Please upload a gifv of it. 

I will assume it's an exaggeration though, some people are just fast at spin2win + good at using efficient legal hotkeys.

I use primed fury and arcane strike (20%) and press two thumb mouse buttons at same time to spin (which are my crouch and quick melee). The speed with Volt is completely nuts and you could easily add berserker and quickening to that as well but more speed is beyond unnecessary.

Edited by Wolfdoggie

3 hours ago, WEREsandrock said:

Use a Macro? You're a cheater. That's just my opinion and I am not even trolling. IF you use a Macro, you got a certain Advantage towards other Players. Now that ain't so bad in PVE.... But in PvP? Frikkin cheaters. I got no sympathy for those who get banned.

That's probably an unpopular opinion.... But I just find it unfair.

Uh... this thread is about PvE.