Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Telos Boltace Slide Attack Speed

Acersecomic

25 minutes ago, CeePee said:

Oh look another macro thread.

Sadly it will come to the nerf of Telos Boltace eventually(tm?).

I don't use the keybind, nor macro, but the few players ive seen dont even watch for enemy spawns, they just spam like there is no interest in playing, too busy watching stream/etc.

Mirage Simulor and WoF Ember are more enjoyable to be around in comparison.

Telos Boltace dash spam reminds me of Ash Bladerstormers, it was working fine as a AoE spam, for the spammer of course, still got the nerf.

Edit: If anything the worst part of Telos Boltace spamming is the visual and audio unnecessary clutter it creates.

Edited by Souldend78

Macro's are allowed for PvE content to allow disabled gamers to play content intended for able bodied gamers. I've played with many folks with neurological conditions and this makes their lives more enjoyable.

The boltace are just obnoxious is the real problem. The visuals and sound need to be way toned down. 

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

17 minutes ago, Sapphic-Sandra said:

Macro's are allowed for PvE content to allow disabled gamers to play content intended for able bodied gamers. I've played with many folks with neurological conditions and this makes their lives more enjoyable.

Macros are not just useful for players with existing conditions, they also serve as a preventative measure to stop the conditions developing in the first place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-32996009

19 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Idk it sounds glorious. Please upload a gifv of it. 

I will assume it's an exaggeration though, some people are just fast at spin2win + good at using efficient legal hotkeys.

I use primed fury and arcane strike (20%) and press two thumb mouse buttons at same time to spin (which are my crouch and quick melee). The speed with Volt is completely nuts and you could easily add berserker and quickening to that as well but more speed is beyond unnecessary.

here you go, in all its 720p 60fps glory

On 3/18/2017 at 9:37 PM, Acersecomic said:

Just quit a defense mission. The guy was spamming Telos Boltace spin attack about 5 times a second, NOT A JOKE.

My question is, how the f? Berserker + Primed Fury + Channeling?

there's actually a glitch where people will fire their weapons WAYYYY faster than fesably possible. It's literally just a visual glitch. That's all. It happens to me all the time, where someone will fire the simulor for example, and it'll fire at a fire rate of a billion black holes a second. But it wont actually fire those balls. Just look like. It also happens with boar and a lot of other weapons. Including melee. (very funny when this happens. I've seen a rhino coptering just a few weeks ago with the scindo, and he was spinning at like, 5 spins a second :P :P :P )

On 3/18/2017 at 9:43 PM, Acersecomic said:

Ah so you mean it wasn't so much as macroed slide attack as it is an extreme case of macroing it?

actually, it's still impossible to macro to spin 5 times a second or something insane like that. I use macros (keyboard and mouse macros) all the time, and they CAN'T go that fast. There is a limitation in the game itself with animations. The animation time to kneel down, then move forward and then spin is like, a few milliseconds, but it's just long enough, that you CAN'T spin that fast. There's no feasible way to do it. Read my above comment on how he did this.

22 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

So the superfast macro uses a normal attack to animation cancel between slide attacks?

no, not by design. the normal attack is just a symptom of the macro cycling faster than the weapons can slide attack. it happens when theres not enough attack speed

1 minute ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

no, not by design. the normal attack is just a symptom of the macro cycling faster than the weapons can slide attack. it happens when theres not enough attack speed

That's odd, because if you bind a normal melee attack to the scroll wheel you're still limited by the animation speed.

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

That's odd, because if you bind a normal melee attack to the scroll wheel you're still limited by the animation speed.

it happens with my normal macro when i dont have berserker stacks. ill slide attack then normal attack. i think it has to do with rhythm. if you have the animation lock end while your macro is in the middle of its cycle then you just attack instead of crouching and then attacking.

also that op macro executes extremely fast.. from the games standpoint it executes once every game tick. from a computer standpoint id have to guess its executing about a hundred times a second.