Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is selling mods for credits a mistake in the long run?

BoGumphrey

Question

Hello friends. I'm here with a dilemma . I have always had more endo than credits, to the point that back in the fusion core days I would go throw almost all my daily trades selling r5 fusion cores. I'm currently sitting on around ~80k endo and ~500k credits, with my only primed mods being r9 primed continuity/flow. I will have a lot more primed mods to max (do not have them currently but plan to obtain most of them), and I feel like credits are slightly easier to obtain than endo, so would it be foolish to cash my spare mods in for credits as I could possibly run out of endo in the future? Is the exchange rate on one or the other more "valuable"? Thanks :)

Edited by BoGumphrey

12 answers to this question

If you're low on credits, definitely go for that. For one, you need credits for fusion just as much as Endo, but unlike Endo, you need credits for so much else as well! And 500k is not even half the credits you need to max a Primed mod, whereas 80k Endo is more than enough.

Also in case you don't know, Sorties are a great way to get both Credits and Endo at the same time.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox
  • Like 1

You will surely run out of Endo before credit.

I'm Mastery 23 and always have over 10M credits (even after buying 20 pedestals primes). However, I never have enough Endo and searching a ways to farm it efficiently.
So, always transform your mods into Endo instead selling them for credits.

If you want a tip go type in trade chat and buy someone's crap maxed riven mod at low price then dissolve it, I only spent like 100p total on these, better than buyer endo from market or farming and already have like 50k endo.

Edited by Vademar306

Gabii (Ceres) is a better place for credit farming than Sechura (Pluto).  Just camp on a one-door room and extract when you have the credits you need.  You get more credits in Gabii (Ceres) than Sechura (Pluto) for the same amount of time.

Regarding Endo or credits from mods, you get more value if you convert them to Endo but common mods are really easy to come by that it is OK to convert them to credits or Endo whenever you need any.

15 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

Never sell anything for credits

like, never 

Oberon parts :P

But seriously. If you ever need credits, just do sortie, or run couple of high-level dark sectors, extracting at first opportunity. Endo is much more valuable and much harder to come by when needed.

Edited by Serafim_94

For me I just sell my mods for credits, since I can trade ayatan sculptures for endo already. Remember to sell extra warframe parts that you don't need for credits (e.g. oberon parts, equinox parts, ash parts, plasma sword bp from alerts)

Thanks all, I appreciate the responses and my question has been beyond sufficiently answered. I will be saving my mods for when the time comes that I need endo and incorporating a bit of credit farming into my time on warframe. Thanks again!