Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build help: Twin Vipers Riven

Cyborg-Rox

Question

So I got a build planned for my Wraith Twin Vipers that relies on a specific Riven that frees up enough slots to fit in a lot of needed utility. The plan is to have damage, multishot, corrosive, crits, Primed ammo mutation, recoil reduction and magazine size or reload speed.

Now, I've got two similar Rivens that fit that description, but I'm not sure which one will work best.

5P0Vxd5.png

My concern is that since Wraith Twin Vipers has 75% base Impact, it will lose more overall damage than using the second weaker Riven.
The first one will completely remove recoil, have faster reload, and has a bigger bonus than the mod it will replace, but is it worth losing 75% of its base damage?

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

7 answers to this question

I love me some multishot, but I think I'd go with the second one, the differences in recoil and reload will be negligible, both the multishot and crit damage are tasty, but that complete removal of impact would be pretty inconvenient.

Edited by rapt0rman

Twin Vipers are mainly dealing impact, so the first Riven is a total no go.

But I am happy to see someone else using this weapon. Have a Riven for mine too and once rolled ti for firerate. With that Riven I purely modded for firerate and used Mesa, that was hilarious and fun. Took me longer to reload then to empty my complete ammo pool.