Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe March Madness! Round 1

(PSN)Neon-Psychosis

Rules: I will choose which warframes will match up against each other  

Tournament consists of several rounds 

The first warframe in each round that gets 10 votes wins that round advances

Please include an explanation of why you choose the warframe that you did

If the thread dies before each frame gets the full amount of votes whoever is the leader at the time wins...

Please no drama or negativity, just have fun..

This will be a continuing seriess

So for our eigth match in round 1 we have Rhino vs. Loki, go...

I would have to say Equinox just for sheer versatility. Equinox can deal TONS of damage while in day aspect, and can sabotage any enemy while in night aspect. I would say that very few frames could stand up to the sheer arsenal of really good powers under Equinox's belt, and let's be honest, Titania is not one of those frames

Op, I believe theese threads belongs to off topic or fan zone rather than GD.

That aside, equinox. Night form with aug, the more titania shoots the slower she'll get. But if it's a player controlled fight, titania (i mean, how do you shoot a spazztic mini butterfly)

10 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Op, I believe theese threads belongs to off topic or fan zone rather than GD.

That aside, equinox. Night form with aug, the more titania shoots the slower she'll get. But if it's a player controlled fight, titania (i mean, how do you shoot a spazztic mini butterfly)

Put it to sleep, or use an AOE slash proc... Oh wait, Equinox has those too XD

in a 1 v 1 fight powers only

I'm pretty certain titania just autowins

you press 3, that's a stun

you press 3 again, the ability has a instant nuke of 2500 base explosion dmg (yes, that's right two thousand five hundred single target base damage)

the only direct dmg skill equinox can do is maim, which is just a slash proc (and since it's a 1 vs 1 there's no scaling)

actually in a 1 v 1 fight, powers only I'm doubtful there are warframes that can actually fight titania using powers only. lantern's base damage is nuts

edit: oh, and titania is immune to status effects/cc cause spellbind I forgot about dat.

so equinox cc is worthless too

Edited by Obviousclone

Powers only? Equinox

Night form- sleep- day form -rage-maim.  maim alone when modded hits for 500 plus, 35% is 175 damage for 7 seconds = 1225 (more if rage is active) bleed damage which most of itll apply while ol titania is asleep.

If she somehow surivives just repeat.

Titania can cast 1 to try and prevent sleep but equinox is faster with casting.

If weapons are involved equinox wins even faster.

Edited by (PS4)psycofang

Rhino would win, because 9 times out of 10, the Loki player sucks xD (just an observation)

in a 1v1 with equally skilled operators, I would still back Rhino, because even though Loki has invisibility, he would still give his position away when he fires his weapons. regular enemies are too dumb to find him, but by simply tracking his shots, a Rhino could go to that location, cast Stomp, and start chopping up Loki like Sushi. if they were to meet for a split second, Rhino would cast Charge and send Loki flying into the next room. and lord help the poor Loki if the Rhino is using augments..

Loki could definitely harass and annoy a Rhino, but it couldn't beat one in a straight up fight. Loki is a Trickster more than a fighter.

I will always support loki because he can use abilities like wlswitch teleport or clone to trick rhino. Also just go invis and fire off a few rounds of tigris p ur rhino cant even have time to cast stomp. Or if u dont have that just go invis run around and fire ur gun rhino will just waste his energy stomping wherever he thinks u are when u could be on other side already. If the clone were as realistic as the actual loki then id say u could just decloak and place ur clone opposite u so rhino will never know whos who and with the clone augment loki cant die with his clone active.

Edited by Vademar306

Equinox wins, can simply beat Titania by using Maim for constant slash Procs, and switching to night form for heals. Titania could really harass Equinox in Razorwing, but a good Equinox wouldn't give her chance to cast her powers. I reckon Equinox takes it, though I know less about these two than most other frames, so perhaps I'm wrong.