Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus + Jat Kittag is now The One Neo from Matrix, golden version

Rinzlow1

Nidus - Check
Jat Kittag -> [Vulcan Blitz][Life Strike][Healing Return] mods - Check
Larva - > Range - >  Gather all the mobs - > Jat Kittag just 1 swing while channeling -> little guys die, chain explode, kill Eximus high level mobs.

That 1 swing will heal you, kill everything and potentially build more stacks... been having some fun in Akkad with this.

1 hour ago, Kyryo said:

There it goes. i'll build that @(*()$ hammer for the 5th time. gotta stop selling it.

You sold the Jat Kitty!?

What the fudge bro?

It's the Jat Kitty!

You don't sell the Jat Kitty!

You Jat Kitty things with it, not sell it!

My kittag has been gathering dust in my arsenal, because I found more use out of secura lecta and galatine prime, but this combo sounds like something worth investigating. I love playing with Nidus as well, so this sounds like a lot of fun.

Still useful in sorties?

Edited by Pizzarugi

On 3/21/2017 at 3:15 PM, Rinzlow1 said:

Nidus - Check
Jat Kittag -> [Vulcan Blitz][Life Strike][Healing Return] mods - Check
Larva - > Range - >  Gather all the mobs - > Jat Kittag just 1 swing while channeling -> little guys die, chain explode, kill Eximus high level mobs.

That 1 swing will heal you, kill everything and potentially build more stacks... been having some fun in Akkad with this.

Add in any form of stealth for 4X damage on the aoe as well.

Different question: Is life strike important? The problem with using that mod is that channeling eats 140% more energy per hit and if you're running Nidus, you don't have much to play with. An efficient Nidus maxes power range (for larva pulls which makes vulcan blitz better) with some increased power strength, which leaves little room to increase power efficiency or increased capacity after you factor in defensive mods like increased life/shield and armor. You still need to worry about maintaining your mutation stacks, so that energy is gonna be dedicated towards building it.

Edited by Pizzarugi

2 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

Different question: Is life strike important? The problem with using that mod is that channeling eats 140% more energy per hit and if you're running Nidus, you don't have much to play with. An efficient Nidus maxes power range (for larva pulls which makes vulcan blitz better) with some increased power strength, which leaves little room to increase power efficiency or increased capacity after you factor in defensive mods like increased life/shield and armor. You still need to worry about maintaining your mutation stacks, so that energy is gonna be dedicated towards building it.

Most people run around with unranked life strike. Since we deals ludicrous damage it can restore you to full anyway.

Its always puzzled me how little the Jet Kitty is used. With the Vulcan Blitz mod alone, it has the same endless scaling that Covert Lethality affords daggers, but over a larger area. Plus, with the Palatine skin, it has a literal cat face on it. How can you not love it to hell and back seventeen and a half times?