Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Kuria 13-3 get moved?

Saturn_VII

So I have been using a guide to help me find the last few Kuria, and I went to the supposed location of Kuria 13-3

Spoiler

038E3F19D2947956A511B46CD4BDB76F8D2936C0

Credit: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=508828282

Instead I found:

Spoiler

Warframe0024.jpg

(the Kuria marked is 13-2 found in the same room)

It is clear that this is the same tile, just after the update to the grineer shipyard around TWW (update 14.4), but the entire cliff face looked much different.  Did the location of the Kuria change?  I am just stupid and am standing on the wrong ledge?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 minutes ago, zaxiade said:

If I remember right; sometimes the kuria themselves only have a chance of spawning. So it might mean it'll be there next time or it won't.

(correct me if i'm wrong).

I believe that the Kuria are part of the tileset and will always spawn, as you can have multiple of the same room  and all with have Kuria.

Especially on the ceres shipyard

14 minutes ago, Saturn_VII said:

So I have been using a guide to help me find the last few Kuria, and I went to the supposed location of Kuria 13-3

Hide contents

038E3F19D2947956A511B46CD4BDB76F8D2936C0

Credit: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=508828282

Instead I found:

Hide contents

Warframe0024.jpg

(the Kuria marked is 13-2 found in the same room)

It is clear that this is the same tile, just after the update to the grineer shipyard around TWW (update 14.4), but the entire cliff face looked much different.  Did the location of the Kuria change?  I am just stupid and am standing on the wrong ledge?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You also appear to be on the wrong area. notice the position on the map

Just an update, I finally found it.  I think because of the grineer shipyard remastering, it is just floating in the air now.  I think DE should move it to that ledge I was previously on so it is a bit closer to the rest of the map.  I have no idea how people originally found this because it is way out there.

Warframe0027.jpg

I finally found the last Kuria I need and it didn't register. It is found on Ceres, on a rocky ledge high along a cliff wall. It should have unlocked the third line in the 13th segment of the poem, but did not do so. The Kuria itself was also not in the correct spot, floating in the air a bit above the rock it should have been resting on. I have a dvr clip of it's exact position available if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

i did all this a few days ago. they were all in the places found on this vid series. i did it late and oddly i can swear i found a kuria in a vault run months ago that couldnt be scanned but i could hear

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCiqO3_vqCXDUf0caj9yvZ1yyVqjiVPcD

but 14-1 to 14-4 were not in it at the time . it is now .so i used old reference material for those and they are all in the same places. the reason why its usefull is they did move the deception ones and 1 tile set piece was changed out. the old one people did the tyl regor fight for with the glass dome tube thingys got removed form the game and you got to do one with a geyser to get into a room now to get that one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...