Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anything I could change in my soma prime build?

Seacatyew

Question

14 answers to this question

Personally I'd get rid of Rifle ammo mutation, stabalizer, and fast hands for sure. I'd add in Shred (for fire rate/crowd clear, fantastic mod), Primed Cryo rounds, and another elemental depending on the faction (I like magnetic vs corpus, corrosive/radiation/viral vs grineer, corrosive vs corrupted, and blast vs infested, some of this is up to preferences though). Faction-specific damage mods are also viable in place of a third elemental or wildfire, just have to remember to swap them out vs corrupted and appropriate factions. Speed trigger is also very good, I wouldn't run it without a carrier for ammo though. Soma riven mods are expensive, but you'll probably want one of them at some point. 

EDIT: Whoops, didn't notice you don't have point strike on there, definitely add that, in place of third elemental or wildfire. It'll do wonders for your dps.

Edited by Snowman486

Personally this is the build I would use.

2zGh3Z1.png

Bladed rounds is a really great boost to your overall critical damage, and with Point Strike, you're going to be critting 3/4 shots with a 75% chance. You can play with the elementals as you see fit, but you need to leave at least one spot un-polarized, because Cryo Rounds is a Vazarin polarity.

I'd also recommend using Carrier/Prime to help with your ammo consumption, instead of using a Rifle Mutation, it frees up space for more damage for you.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

1 hour ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Personally this is the build I would use.

2zGh3Z1.png

Bladed rounds is a really great boost to your overall critical damage, and with Point Strike, you're going to be critting 3/4 shots with a 75% chance. You can play with the elementals as you see fit, but you need to leave at least one spot blank, because Cryo Rounds is a Vazarin polarity.

What page is that?

12 minutes ago, Seacatyew said:

I got 2 riven cards

It's less about acquisition, and more about micro-modding. Not sure how long you've been playing for, but given I didn't see Argon Scope in your build I figured you're not at the point where you can/should use riven mods. There's a lot of time commitment in getting a good riven for what you want, and that's time/money better suited to acquire mods for the soma such as Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds. Of course that's based on the assumption that you're newish to the game and have only recently started to max/min your builds, but we all know what assumptions are good for.  

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero