Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for Past Forma'd Slot

(PSN)YouCani2

Not sure about others but when it comes to builds and changing polarities with a forma... more than twice to accomodate a new build...takes time, and resources.  

However..what if you could switch polarities with previous polarities youve already forma'd to before?  But only in the slot youve forma'd to a polarity youve already used before in that slot.  Its effective and fair i think.

Thoughts?

Edited by (PS4)YouCani2

17 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

It would be nice I guess.

PS megathread tag is used for Admins only. 

Whys he have admin powerz then? :o

Anyways I agree with whatever makes me have to use less Forma. :P Mainly cuz releveling the same weapon 6+ times gets old.

4 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Anyways I agree with whatever makes me have to use less Forma. :P Mainly cuz releveling the same weapon 6+ times gets old.

Forma'ing the same slot, BACK to a polaeity it once was gets me uppity every time.

5 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

for some reason they haven't taken the ability to use it away. Anyone can use it, just not allowed. I'm just tryna be helpful. No big deal.

I alwaya thought that there should be an uber universal forma mechanic.

But I like this idea that if you reforma a slot it keeps both polarities, in effect you could have a slot you forma'd 3x and it could have V - and D build in at the same time. Doesn't change 99% of weapon builds but would be a real QoL for frames that can have a bunch of different builds that require different polarities to achieve.

10 minutes ago, Ghogiel said:

I alwaya thought that there should be an uber universal forma mechanic.

But I like this idea that if you reforma a slot it keeps both polarities, in effect you could have a slot you forma'd 3x and it could have V - and D build in at the same time. Doesn't change 99% of weapon builds but would be a real QoL for frames that can have a bunch of different builds that require different polarities to achieve.

This.  I like that more than what i suggested.

1 hour ago, (PS4)YouCani2 said:
2 hours ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

It would be nice I guess.

PS megathread tag is used for Admins only. 

Sorry, second time ever posted.  Noted.

And yet the tag is still there, remove it please.

On topic, some way to 'multi-forma' slots would be nice.