Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets go "clubbing" at the relay

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

A Dancing club room for dancing emotes to preset DE tunes? Lol might as well go all the way aimiright? If we are gonna dancing like "destiny guardians" might as well one up them and add a Club at the relay to dance in?! (:facepalm: I cringed alittle just now.) 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

That was practically Larunda the other night, right in front of the doorway of the Arbiters of Hexis.

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of them trying so hard to hard to meditate in peace, and here we are throwing a Pink Rhino dance party right in front of their door. Glorious.

That being said, I don't think that will happen as often when the hype dies down. It'd be neat to have a unique room, maybe upstairs.

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Except Destiny isn't fun anymore. It hasn't since TTK.

Im confused... 

I personally was disappointed with destiny from the start (or rather after playing through the campaign, if you can even call it such) but I was under the impression -from what i heard at least- that TTK made it somehow ok     

2 hours ago, Dawn11715 said:

Im confused... 

I personally was disappointed with destiny from the start (or rather after playing through the campaign, if you can even call it such) but I was under the impression -from what i heard at least- that TTK made it somehow ok     

It's based on personal opinion. 

I haven't enjoyed Destiny since Crota's End. The other stuff gave me a reason to play with friends, but was never truly fun.