Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got the No Brainer achievement in the most boring way

So i found the most boring way to the achievement possible, all you need is an ivara and some deathball laser, sleep arrow one or two guys and headshot them then find a death ball and noise arriw groups of enimes into the lasers and they'll either die by the laser or get irradiated and kill each other. I did a 145 kill exterminate with only 9 head shots and got the achievement after spending a good 30 mins in there.

1 minute ago, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

Wait what? I'm really confused what are you talking about here?

The achievement/trophy for warframe were you need to complete a void exterminate with only headshots, its stupid hard and it had only a 0.06% unlock rate on xbox and i found away to get it in the most boring way possible

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)The Neko Otaku said:

I think xbox got a few "fan made" achievements as part of some contest, does steam not have the no brainer achievement?

No, all Steam achievements are about getting MR, levelling weapons and novice activities (install a mod, build 2 warframes and so on).

Edited by Ksaero

1 hour ago, Ksaero said:

No, all Steam achievements are about getting MR, levelling weapons and novice activities (install a mod, build 2 warframes and so on).

those arent steam, theyre the games achievements. source:i dont play through steam.

I don't see that method as brain dead, but actually quite creative. Boring, but creative.

Side note: I'm a PC player. I wish our platform have these kinds of achievements as well. Being awarded for reaching a specific MR does not really give that sense of accomplishment.

Edited by Aelurus
Grammar

6 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

those arent steam, theyre the games achievements. source:i dont play through steam.

90% of the steam ones are the same, but some ingame achievements are not on steam. 132 achievements on steam, can't remember ingame but it's more

45 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

I highly doubt the game itself has it since the last time I checked my in-game achievements the only ones left were about getting MR. And it's impossible to complete accidentally. So it's either exclusive to Xbox or it was introduced recently.

Edit: oh wait I got your comment wrong. Steam has its achievements and many of them are locked for me because I started playing early 2014 and switched to steam with the first tennogen wave.

Edited by Ksaero

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)The Neko Otaku said:

So i found the most boring way to the achievement possible, all you need is an ivara and some deathball laser, sleep arrow one or two guys and headshot them then find a death ball and noise arriw groups of enimes into the lasers and they'll either die by the laser or get irradiated and kill each other. I did a 145 kill exterminate with only 9 head shots and got the achievement after spending a good 30 mins in there.

I was just tryna come up with a way to do this yesterday and thought about Ivara, but never thought about using the orb....I might attempt this one day now that I know

• 5 years later...