Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Specialframes?

Sarge_Tarmus

As we know, DE Recently gave us three "specialframes". I mean characters that are not just tanks/spellcasters, but they have awesome, unique powers. Of course, I mean Inaros with his great self- healing powers and survivability, Nidus and his mutation stuff and of course Octavia with her songs. Should I think, that at the beginning of 2016 DE started to give us more awesome characters with even more applications? Because these three frames are the incarnation of pure awesomeness!

EDIT1: Do not mention about stupid Titania. She is the worst and the most useless frame in this plane of existance.

Edited by Sarge_Tarmus

2 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

As we know, DE Recently gave us three "specialframes". I mean characters that are not just tanks/spellcasters, but they have awesome, unique powers. Of course, I mean Inaros with his great self- healing powers and survivability, Nidus and his mutation stuff and of course Octavia with her songs. Should I think, that at the beginning of 2016 DE started to give us more awesome characters with even more applications? Because these three frames are the incarnation of pure awesomeness!

You forgot her 

TitaniaNewLook.png

1 minute ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

What the hell? Titania s**ks more than Nezha! Why would you call her "unique"? She is useful only as support. But during solo she is very, very bad.

Since when "unique" means good?  Also, Nezha is far from "sucking" , as is Titania. 

Edited by aligatorno

5 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

What the hell? Titania s**ks more than Nezha! Why would you call her "unique"? She is useful only as support. But during solo she is very, very bad.

You know neither of those frames "suck." Both of them are good in the right hands.

Honestly I wouldn't mind more frames like them. Though I also wouldn't mind if they go back to their roots every once in awhile, giving us a frame close to the originals.

3 minutes ago, Shinobu_Scorpion said:

You know neither of those frames "suck." Both of them are good in the right hands.

Honestly I wouldn't mind more frames like them. Though I also wouldn't mind if they go back to their roots every once in awhile, giving us a frame close to the originals.

I'd rather see DE to bring older ones to newer frames' level with some unique abilities or mechanics.

Edited by Aeon94