Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Vacuum.

CJBael

Nothing to extreme for this idea, but one that I believe many would like - Primed Vacuum, same range as normal Vacuum mod etc but can be equipped on both Sentinels and Pets!  Would be nice to see more pet's running around, and given Vacuum is a big part of the reason many use Sentinels instead then it may help get more Pets being taken for walkies around the starchart!

Or just let the regular Vacuum to be equiped on pets D:

Honestly, I think if Vacuum were aviable for pets, nobody would use sentinels because most of players who use Vacuum were playing Carrier and only use them for the said mod.

20 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

poor Chesa, nobody cares about this pet

well we'd (I do actually have one, it's called Chestnut) love it more if it actually did something with it's 'retrieve' ability... it never seems to pick anything up, it just stands there looking at loot it could be bringing to me lol

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

well we'd (I do actually have one, it's called Chestnut) love it more if it actually did something with it's 'retrieve' ability... it never seems to pick anything up, it just stands there looking at loot it could be bringing to me lol

they should make primed vacuum increase the range by like 5 and be able to put it on companions  

22 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

nobody would use sentinels because most of players who use Vacuum were playing Carrier and only use them for the said mod.

Foolish peasnts, kneel before allmighty Helios and his worlds destroying Decontructor, on the knees, heretics! 

To be honest, the only one I want it's healing mod, medi-ray heal sentinel himself too. That would make my sentinel complete.

I used my Sunika Kubrow quite a lot. Then Vacuum became a sentinel mod and Carrier got Ammo Case. Suddenly, Carrier is my most used Sentinel for Bows, Amprex, and any other weapon with large ammo consumption. BAtdoge only comes out for Captures and Simaris rep farming.

3 minutes ago, Minak said:

Foolish peasnts, kneel before allmighty Helios and his worlds destroying Decontructor, on the knees, heretics! 

To be honest, the only one I want it's healing mod, medi-ray heal sentinel himself too. That would make my sentinel complete.

medi ray wold be awesome if it did that but de would have to make it heal you before itself so it wouldn't be too good 

Gonna be that guy: I'm for Primed Vacuum, but for a different reason. We should be able to get it to allow us to have a wider pickup range. It'd be nice to be given a little bit more range to work with.

However, Vacuum itself should not be on pets because Vacuum advocates laziness and would render most of our sentinels useless.

I wouldn't be against a mod that allows our pets to pick up items like we do without Vacuum (Perhaps a fetch-type of mod that allows pets to pick things up and bring them back directly to you), but it makes no sense to me for pets to have Vacuum except for people who want the luxury of the buffs that pets already give us on top of Vacuum.

Edited by MissMarifire