Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ease of Access; Simulacrum

MadnessBomber

Something that has been bothering me as of late is how frequently I go to the Simulacrum to test out weapons. While I've been playing for a year, I'm no means a pro and still trying to find that perfect fighting style that suits my fighting style. Because of that I test out weapons quite often, trying different styles and combinations to make myself more of a killing machine than I already am. But the reason that it bothers me is that I, and I assume many others, have to constantly go to relays and back just to test out and play with weaponry we just unlocked or obtained. It would make much more sense if it was somewhere more accessible, say in the ship. To be exact, I was thinking the corner opposite to the Relic Segment. Unlocking it would be as it would in unlocking the Simulacrum on the relay, but at a much higher price for installing it on the ship. That way, time would be saved and we could test out our weapons much faster, literally right after we obtain them. Plus, it would give the ship a more symmetrical look, at least in my opinion. 

On 1.4.2017. at 8:24 PM, MadnessBomber said:

That way, time would be saved and we could test out our weapons much faster, literally right after we obtain them. Plus, it would give the ship a more symmetrical look, at least in my opinion. 

+1.I proposed also in my older posts that it would be better if simulcarium was on our ship.I would also wanted to point out that number of players that are testing their weapons and builds would be reduced greatly in public matches if simulcarum is easier to access.

Add this to the list of what I hope are simple QoL changes. 

I have faith DE will do this. 

Cause I have been impressed with the changes made over the 1.5years I have been playing. 

So DE dont let us down. 

Add Simulacrum to Liset (Dojo would be cool ONLY if I could invite a party into Simulacrum). 

This would us to practice tactics...yes I know there is no real reason to practice tactics...but I get bored and Warframe really allows us to go crazy.