The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wall Running in Parkour 2.0

(PSN)OmegaSlayer

If they doesn't deleted those old animations then those can be used as an option for the parkour 2.0 Also I liked it and liked the old wire hanging instead of the wire move.

Those can be added back as an option or as a variation and you can combine the movement sets. It will be some time for the Devs but I and many of us would like it.

Also new emotes needs aswell. Oh and forgot they should finaly fix the meditation becaus looks so wonky when you try to meditate and your legs turning into an unnatural position if you look it closer.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Or...better...wall hopping. :(

I really don't get why DE decided to change the animation.

How many of you prefer the wall running rather than the hopping?

Simple, few walls are without irregularities, you can't just run smoothly over those. Also, with running, you have limited momentum to keep and use, where jumping from point to point can be done indefinitely and direction can be changed at any time.

30 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

Simple, few walls are without irregularities, you can't just run smoothly over those. Also, with running, you have limited momentum to keep and use, where jumping from point to point can be done indefinitely and direction can be changed at any time.

What if it's implemented in a way that 'holding' the spacebar/jump button makes you wallrun while taping makes you wall hop. Or make the run a Sprint related function and Hop a walking one.

Just now, Nazrethim said:

What if it's implemented in a way that 'holding' the spacebar/jump button makes you wallrun while taping makes you wall hop. Or make the run a Sprint related function and Hop a walking one.

Don't you remember that we previously had the wall run and you could not do anything significant with it? Like, only enough momentum to get you like 3m across a chasm. It was there, but still almost never used (coptering was always the preferred alternative). So, that's probably why they did away with it. I am not sure why they would reintroduce a weaker mechanic, even for the sole reason of "looking cooler".

Just now, -N7-Leonhart said:

Don't you remember that we previously had the wall run and you could not do anything significant with it? Like, only enough momentum to get you like 3m across a chasm. It was there, but still almost never used (coptering was always the preferred alternative). So, that's probably why they did away with it. I am not sure why they would reintroduce a weaker mechanic, even for the sole reason of "looking cooler".

The game RUNS on Rule of Cool, well RoC and grind, but mostly RoC.

If i remember right they changed wallrunning in wallhopping to permit changes of direction without overcomplicating animations and controls, they attempted to keep it but it wasn't good looking at all and say felt much clunkier