Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hind riven. Yay or nay?

Miser_able

Question

6 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, ashrah said:

i have hind with 6 forma..  and its cluster of wepon...  dealy between burst on high lvl will kill u and dmg is terrible..just sell it

I'm too lazy to make this look better, but, I kind of disagree with what you're saying...

Depends what kind of player you are.

If you're the kind of person that thinks level 100 sorties are the start of the game and demand every weapon be viable at enemy level 300, or wants the strongest weapon in the game whatever it may be, then no riven could ever save the Hind.

If you like the way Hind handles and sounds, then keep it. Hind has a high affinity and a good riven makes a huge difference to it.

Edited by Momaw

my Hind is quite competent vs high Level Enemies with its Riven - which has 1/2 dud stats, so only 1 positive Stat (that is lower than if it was just a single positive riven).

so if my Riven that only has one useful Stat on it (objectively, Slash Bonus does nothing useful), and doesn't have the next ideal stat of Crit Chance or Status Chance (instead has reduced Crit Chance), and is still competent vs Lv80 Armored Enemies, i'm sure your Hind can be good too.
Wi7HL2c.png

Edited by taiiat

53 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

So after completing the sortie today I got a new rifle riven, which became a hind riven once it was unlocked. 

I was wondering, if it is worth it to try and get a good roll on this riven or if I should just scrap it. 

How about YNAY

Depending on yr opinion towards the weapon.

At the end of the day it's you who will fight with it, no one else

Edited by (XB1)Oussii