Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THis is NoT a question(!?) best credit farm ever >:3

Fokaron

Question

Gabii ceres is the best credit farm.
And here is why:
You play 5 minutes and get the dark sector reward of 20k + what you get from the mission.
You can farm this with any frame but you need a Secura Lecta to work it right.
on a badish run you get an average of 29/30k on solo runs.
Play this with a desecrate nekros for maximum farmage(!?)
you will say that is to few. and you are allrightish.
The map is TOP efficiency with a credit booster.
With the credit booster you start wining 60/70k 40k from the dark sector reward (20000X2) AND what you get from the mission around (7000/8000x2) 
On a solo mission (in a cell with a fast nova you can get 100k and more if all of you have secura lectas) This is not finding the sweet farm spot. 
(i took pics for you guys but messed up and deleted them accidentally srry y.y) if you find the sweet spot you can get like 15 and more k credits from the mission in 5 mins runing solo.
(there is a couple of sweet spots, one is under the double stairs in the big room with the water looking tanks. other is on the room with the bridges, stairs and turrets. just run from one edge of the stairs to the other wiping all you see. There is just 3 ways from which the infected come at you in this place. other sweet spot is the room with the orange holograms near the life support spawns. anywhere you get a constant flow of infected is good. the less you have to move the steadier the infected spawning is. The more credits you farm).
As you have to go out of the map and enter again is more like 6/7 minutes per run since you have to find the exit and all. Its still better than many other farm spots if you just want credits. Runing numbers the only place really better than this is to run LOR with credit booster and a competent team. 
So in short. are you a solo player? 
Do you need credits?
Do you need credits quick?
Go gabii on ceres and run 5 minutes runs.
if you get a login reward credit booster, go gabii and do 5 min runs.
Gabii is love. Gabii is life.
(if you want orokin cells y prefer exta since each boss can drop 1 and the map usually have a couple of containers if you look hard (also javlok capacitators yay)
With all this said... just try gabii on 5 mins runs for creds. compare it to other maps. Have in mind the difficulty of the enemy's and the map disposition.
Come back and tell my if i am wrong :3
May the Lotus be with you guys!
Cya in gabii <3

PD: srry 4 the bad English. 

If you want credits, do five waves in three minutes and leave with 24.9k credits without using Chroma, Nekros, S.Lecta, or a booster.

If you want to max a frame to 30, get an affinity booster and go for 20 waves.  Boom.

If you want nano spores, go for 20 waves with a resource booster.

Akkad is best node for powergaming, hands down.

Have you ever tried hieracon solo speedrun? it takes like 3 minutes (90 sec for excavator and some more to get there/get to exit - volt/nova) and you get around 30+ k (dark sector + bonus from kills (even more with s.lecta) + excavator reward - mostly 3k)

Edited by Raskolnikow

43 minutes ago, Fokaron said:

You play 5 minutes and get the dark sector reward of 20k + what you get from the mission.
You can farm this with any frame but you need a Secura Lecta to work it right.

The secura lecta is almost pointless on Gabii post-nerf.  You get ~40 credits per kill and in 5 minutes you'll get *maybe* 200 kills for somewhere around 8k credits.  Not bad if you actually like the lecta but absolutely not enough reason to use a weapon you don't like. 

Pre-nerf when the return was ~125 credits per kill it was in the range of being so good you couldn't *not* use the whip.

39 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ReveIe said:

you can do 5 waves on akkad with a booster and get 50k

Its the same credits on Gabii.

I just spam Hieracon when i have a booster. Get one extractor then leave. About 50k per run, and im not even using lecta. Still for about 15 mins spend doing that i get about 250k give or take. For my needs that is completely satisfying and about the same amout i'd get from running akkad for 20-25 with lecta mins minus the hassle of finding a squad.

Edited by Serbian2G

6 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

If you want credits, do five waves in three minutes and leave with 24.9k credits without using Chroma, Nekros, S.Lecta, or a booster.

If you want to max a frame to 30, get an affinity booster and go for 20 waves.  Boom.

If you want nano spores, go for 20 waves with a resource booster.

Akkad is best node for powergaming, hands down.

Have to disagree. 

Hydron Sedna is the best for exp farm. Tons of spawn and you get about double affinity per enemy kill compared to akkad.

Heiracon Pluto is the best solo credit farm. You'll get 50k credits per an ave. run of 3 mins.

Akkad is more like the middle ground. It takes longer to run than Heiracon and yeilds less exp than Hydron.  You run this if you want both credits and exp.

Wow guys. ty to all of you <3 I will try all of this (the index stuff especially, i need practice to get Prodman senpai attention and autograhp n///n)
Also This is another unpopular opinion... sometimes i run io for xp farm (its easy mode meso relics) And if you can go on a io fisure defense º¬º that is xp 4 dayz

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ReveIe said:

this works with all chromas and desecrate has a chance to get loot from an enemy twice 

Loot, as in items/drops, but not credits.

And, no, only fire Chroma has the increased credits.

ETA: Just looked at the Wiki and it does not indicate that only Fire Chroma will help with credit farming.  Is it really the case that any energy color can get extra credits?

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Loot, as in items/drops, but not credits.

And, no, only fire Chroma has the increased credits.

ETA: Just looked at the Wiki and it does not indicate that only Fire Chroma will help with credit farming.  Is it really the case that any energy color can get extra credits?

then i was doing this wrong, i used an ice chroma but i dont ever credit farm. im pretty sure it gave me more credits but im probably just getting this mixed up 

Just now, (Xbox One)ReveIe said:

then i was doing this wrong, i used an ice chroma but i dont ever credit farm. im pretty sure it gave me more credits but im probably just getting this mixed up 

Maybe or maybe not.  I may be wrong on this.  Like I said, I checked the wiki, and it seemed to indicate that any energy color works for extra credits, like you said.

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)ReveIe said:

Enemies killed by the sentry have a 15% / 30% / 45% / 60% chance to yield 25% / 50% / 75% / 100% additional credits. this is from the wiki

I meant to check this while I was on yesterday and I completely forgot.  I wanted to check the abilities screen on my ice Chroma to see if it included a credit chance increase in the UI.

its not extra credits BUT the extra drop include mods and you can sell those or turn them to endo.
Also i have seen in ocacions while not using a secura lecta enemies being desacrated in to piles of credits (usually the torso looking ones) i didnt see exactly how much credits this piles are. I can be wrong maybe is just some odd lag making it looks like they desecrate in to credits XD. Its posibble some foes have credits in their drop pools too.