Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4678 Mandachord requests fulfilled (rounds on Wednesdays)

Buff00n

Question

These are some pretty freaking amazing works but I have just one question and I apologize if its been asked and answered.  I didn't have the patience to sift through 13 pages.

Which of these, if any, are viable in actual game play?  Primarily, obviously, in performing the various tasks involved with Metronome's buffs.

I am beyond grateful that a thread like this exists and @Buff00n you have went above and beyond (and should really get a feature on Prime Time at the very least), so I will find my favorites and use them regardless just to honor your hard work.

I will humbly request, since I didn't see any already available, anything by Ozzy Osbourne would be a dream come true.  I would actually purchase the sound packs if any of those are possible

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

Which of these, if any, are viable in actual game play?  Primarily, obviously, in performing the various tasks involved with Metronome's buffs.

They all are, depending on how good you are at rhythm games :)

But seriously, with Metronome lots of melody notes is harder than fewer notes, because you have to hit more of them to get the buff.  And in general, having notes on the off beats is harder than straight quarter/eighth notes.

My currently song of choice is All Star, which is pretty easy to get buffs with.  Probably the easiest one I've done so far is the incredibly generic Assassin's Creed one.

Well, people, I'm now behind by a full page and well over a full day.  You're gonna have to be patient because I only have so many hours to do this.  Maybe there's something you like up there in the 250 that I've already done?

Here's the last requests for the day from the YouTube crowd:

Invaders Must Die (The Prodigy): Mandachord (Original)

Body Moves (DNCE): Mandachord (Original)

Dragon Ball Super opening 2: Mandachord (Original)

Rules of Nature (Metal Gear Rising): Mandachord (Original)

Kokuten (Naruto Shippuden): Mandachord (Original)

Hi again Buff00n! A couple songs came to mind, since the other songs didn't work out (Electrodrome and Return of Lady Palutena) I was wondering if you could make these work? Take as long as you need, and if these don't work thanks again for trying!

Waluigi Pinball from Mario Kart DS - (0:07 - 0:14) https://youtu.be/TXglv5LIMZs?t=7s

Dragon Roost Island from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - (0:09 - 0:17) https://youtu.be/s7fqllhtdHI

Edited by (PS4)D4RK-_-InFAMOUS4