Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories Recycle?

(PSN)Thealteregoroman

Question

7 answers to this question

Once the Vault opens (the last time it happened with Frost + Ember at the same time) you will be able to buy these in sets. But, since the Liset Prime (Valkyr Prime's Set) is extremely new, this option will be available... in a few years, maybe?

Or when Warframe will be released as a complete game (because it still is in the Beta) and that will not happen soon.

Just now, MrM1 said:

Once the Vault opens (the last time it happened with Frost + Ember at the same time) you will be able to buy these in sets. But, since the Liset Prime (Valkyr Prime's Set) is extremely new, this option will be available... in a few years, maybe?

Or when Warframe will be released as a complete game (because it still is in the Beta) and that will not happen soon.

WAIT.......Warframe is technically still in Beta?!?! I never knew this......

32 minutes ago, Baterial said:

every game which is having updates is in beta

I was wanting to make the switch from PS4 to PC but I would be starting over from scratch.....This game looks WAY better on PC than on PS4..........I have dropped alot of money on the ps4 version I have every warframe EXCEPT the founders excalibur.....

I want to come to PC because I don't want to wait for the cert and everything else the console versions have to go through.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

Change the languages in the launcher: Open Beta Agreement appears.

As much as some people scream that its not, the game itself says it is.

16 hours ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

Perpetual beta.  Content is continually added and the game will technically never see a full release or launch.

As for the prime accessories.  At the moment DE opens the prime vault twice a year.  Since the prime liset was the prime accessory for the valkyr prime access it probably won't be released through prime vault for years unfortunately.