Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hybrid Trinity Prime - EV/Bless/Link balanced

THeMooN85

Question

So... I wanted to play Trinity Prime mostly for fun but to learn how to play her better.

I have both configurations, one for EV and one for Bless... but I'm wondering... is it possible to build her for both? Make her hybrid? Like something like that but better?

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Trinity_Prime/t_30_0422043332_4-0-5-5-4-5-13-7-3-34-8-5-57-5-5-411-2-10-479-3-10-481-6-10-523-1-3-613-9-5_4-9-523-11-411-8-479-7-5-9-57-8-481-7-13-7-34-14-613-5_0/en/1-0-40/106804/0

I mean... what to add and what to remove and why? I want to make her a decent Bless with not too short Link but with EV good enough for team mates. 

Edited by THeMooN85

16 answers to this question

It depends what you want EV for.

If you want it for energy then going duration + Power works fine.

If you want EV to kill bosses then no since that setup requires negative duration while both Blessing and Link want a very high duration.

I personally use this though it's more of a perma Blessing build EV works just fine for support. The greater amount of energy turns into greater amounts of shields which get her 75% blessing mitigation. The overshields don't ammount to much without Blessing. I actually heal players through EV rather than Blessing.

Spoiler

B4XeR2T.jpg

23 minutes ago, chaotea said:

EV is applied at each 1/4 of tne ability, so you could go for a efficient build with a good range and low duration, focusing on bless' healing.

Low durations means useless Link.

10 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

It depends what you want EV for.

If you want it for energy then going duration + Power works fine.

If you want EV to kill bosses then no since that setup requires negative duration while both Blessing and Link want a very high duration.

I personally use this though it's more of a perma Blessing build EV works just fine for support. The greater amount of energy turns into greater amounts of shields which get her 75% blessing mitigation. The overshields don't ammount to much without Blessing. I actually heal players through EV rather than Blessing.

Hide contents

B4XeR2T.jpg

Should I be worry for myself? I don't see any Quick Thinking or something like that. Please explain me how you "heal players through EV rather than Blessing"?

Edited by THeMooN85

33 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

You can try and squeeze something on there if you want.  It would mostly help if one of your buffs are down.

it has about 30k eHP with Overshields + Link + Blessing up and can replenish 209 Energy per EV which is up to 655 Overshields or up to 10k eHP with buffs, it heals other players for about 3k per cast in Overshields.

It's pretty tanky if you keep buffs up and the rotation going. It's not like a tank Trinity of course.

The only annoying part really, is the casting speed on Link and EV. It's best to use a damage per shot type weapon like a shotgun or launcher of some type and of course given the duration of EV, you need to kill the target for full pulses but I've never had that be a problem.

Edited by Xzorn

6 minutes ago, ashrah said:

if u think to have very long bless duration and to be good ev u cant.. cz for ev u need fleeting and natural talent to give team insta energy...

fleeting and transient fortitude - natural talent is not a must mod on ev.

13 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

You can try and squeeze something on there if you want.  It would mostly help if one of your buffs are down.

it has about 30k eHP with Overshields + Link + Blessing up and can replenish 209 Energy per EV which is up to 655 Overshields or up to 10k eHP with buffs, it heals other players for about 3k per cast in Overshields.

It's pretty tanky if you keep buffs up and the rotation going. It's not like a tank Trinity of course.

The only annoying part really, is the casting speed on Link and EV. It's best to use a damage per shot type weapon like a shotgun or launcher of some type and of course given the duration of EV, you need to kill the target for full pulses but I've never had that be a problem.

It makes sense, I'll give it a try. when I'll be at home. I need to figure it out by myself how this is works... any tactics? What to use first or in what combination?

Sorry for all those questions but as far as I'm good at killing and farming etc. I'm terrible Trinity player :)

You want a hybrid Trinity that uses all three of her top abilities: EV, Link and Blessing.

That is exactly what I did to my build then I get it into a test-run. My results are the following:

EV: 16 duration, 52 Energy per pulse and when killed, total up to 160 Energy or more. (Edit: I also added Overshields for good measure)

Link: 22 duration.

Blessing: 18 duration with 75% damage reduction and 100% restoration.

Note: Energy Consumption increased around 8-10% but with EV that fills you up completely per kill, it's nothing to worry about.

It's so balanced and yet scary. You can help out the team with EV(not much compared to the EV focused build) as well as tanking with that Link duration while being able to heal you and your team completely and get damage reduction for a short period. It goes well along with my other Godlike builds for my other frames.

Edited by RaiuLyn

7 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

It makes sense, I'll give it a try. when I'll be at home. I need to figure it out by myself how this is works... any tactics? What to use first or in what combination?

Sorry for all those questions but as far as I'm good at killing and farming etc. I'm terrible Trinity player :)

You'll want to use EV first because of Blind Rage you can stick yourself without energy if you're not careful. After that I usually drop Blessing then Link and EV again to top off energy and start up on Overshields. Once you have Max Overshields you just need to keep a rotation of Blessing, Link then EV to top off energy again. The build actually has very little upkeep far as other players. By keeping your own rotation of buffs, you keep other players topped off as well. There's a lot less to worry about when everyone has permanent 75% damage resistance. You should rarely need to use Blessing to heal someone.

You can use Zenurik at first just to get comfortable with it but Vazarin is ideal for the extra blessing range. It might be important to note the build wont work on energy reduction Sorties. I have a similar setup replacing Blind Rage with P. Flow for that.

I don't mind questions. That's why I mostly hang out on Players helping Players.

59 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

~bump~

One more question...Sorry xD

Builder says that with your build Blessing gives:

167.20% group health restored

167.20% group shield restored

100.00% of max % of health healed as damage resistance

QUESTION: Do I need more than 100% ?

WHAT IF I replace Blind Rage with Intensify... what results:

112.00% group health restored

112.00% group shield restored

100.00% of max % of health healed as damage resistance

CONCLUSION: It's still more than 100% health/shield... I know EV will give less energy but with that I gain better efficiency and still got 75% damage reduction, so I can use EV more often. Besides lesser energy... I can't see any other disadvantage. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Edited by THeMooN85

3 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

Low durations means useless Link.

Ah right, in your post you said you wanted  "with not to short Link" which i took to mean you wanted a build with no or a vert short link. You should edit it to say "with not too short Link"

1 hour ago, THeMooN85 said:

QUESTION: Do I need more than 100% ?

WHAT IF I replace Blind Rage with Intensify... what results:

CONCLUSION: It's still more than 100% health/shield... I know EV will give less energy but with that I gain better efficiency and still got 75% damage reduction, so I can use EV more often. Besides lesser energy... I can't see any other disadvantage. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Builder is out of date. Like real out of date.

Blessing always gives a set amount of damage reduction now, regardless of how much you heal.

I believe you need 150% Power Strength to cap at 75%, The extra Power Strength is solely for EV and overshield gains.

You could go without it if you wanted. The difference would be better efficiency but you'd need to cast EV more for the same effect. With Intensify instead of Blind Rage, your EV would restore 140 energy per cast and 210 Overshields apposed to 209 Energy and 312 Overshields.( I actually made a mistake on the first overshields calculation.) Also I logged in just now and noticed I'd swapped streamline for Primed Flow. So currently using no efficiency but I should note I also use Arcane Energize on most of my frames so you'd have to decide which one you like more. I know either works. P. Flow will give you more room to manage and Streamline will give you stronger gains from EV as you're using less energy.

EV is more efficient without Blind Rage but the difference isn't very large and Trinity spends a lot of time casting already.  Without Blind Rage it's 35 energy for 140 energy return, that's 4 energy per 1 energy spent. With Blind Rage it's 62.5 energy for 209 energy return, that's 3.344 energy per 1 energy spent. You will gain back more energy than you spend regardless, which is why I just dump efficiency as a stat for her.

Edited by Xzorn