Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to go from 9 mastery to galatine prime?

Debowy_Mocny

Question

Well, i have question. Soon i will get 9 mastery but when i seen galatine prime requires 13 mastery i gasped. Well... i wanna to use galatine prime in my high end set. So i need a tips to get 13 mastery very fast. 

1. I know helios can give scans and scans = mastery. But i will get more mastery by leveling up other sentries/animals or i will just stay with helios?

2. I'm slowly out of new weapons obtainable in non-problematic ways, it is possible to get mastery by leveling the same weapon over and over?

3. Any additional tips where i can get even more free mastery?

9 answers to this question

If you are out of things you could max from market, you have also syndicate weapons, archwings and things in dojo labs. Clearing whole star chart also gives mastery, each breed of kubrow, kavat and each sentinel. Baro sometimes brings prisma weapon or prisma shade for you to get mastery.

Edited by RobWasHere

1- Scans don't give Mastery. Scans do give affinity which is used to lvl up your gear.

2-No recycling weapons for Mastery

3-Completing a node on the star chart for the first time and completing the junction for each planet for the first time will reward you with Mastery.

HAHAHAH XD 

Bruh your only mastery 9 so you still got over 20+ weapons and that not even including primes

ATLEAST 12 more warframes and that not even including primes

yet your in a crisis about mastery 

I'm not trying to be toxic (although most of you already think I am) but actualy play the game -_-

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon

id recommend to buy, build and level all weapons and frames where you can buy the blueprints in the market
try to level them while unlocking all nodes of the star chart
playing all kinds of missions will give you other weapon blueprints
once all that is done grab all the weapons from your clan dojo
along the way you should unlock the syndicate weapons keep in mind you can trade for the ones you can't get yourself
always keep an eye on the invasions and alerts since the give you lots of useful resources that you will need especially for the clan weapons
apart from that some weapons are alert/invasion only weapons
once all that is done you should have acquired quite some relics
use all those to get prime parts together with friends or randoms
always pick the parts that you don't have if you have all 4 pick the rares one
sell duplicates for ducats and grab the weapons from the void trader

after all this you should be mastery rank 21-22
considering how long this is going to take and how much new stuff DE might have added till you are done you might be mr23

might sound like hard work but just start slowly ;-)

Kill Stalker ten times using ceramic dagger only, no powers... nah doesn't work.

Sorry no shortcuts, per the wiki http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery you will need to

1. level all the way to 30 everything/anything (warframes, weapons, companions, archwing) you can get your hands on, check your codex to see what you havent maxed and leveling the same thing more than once does NOT count.
  2.  Complete as many mission nodes on the starchart as possible, if it flashes blue you need to do it, only the first time counts for each node
  3. Do junctions, doing the same junction more than once does NOT count
Edited by Keiiken