The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.2.3

[DE]Rebecca

Can people please shut up about saying stuff like

"Oh Cataclysm has been nerfed. RIP Limbo"
"Limbo is now useless again thanks to the nerf"
"Limbo is now trashtier again"

You honestly forgot that Stasis is like being Dio all day long. Just whip it out and then use something like the Galatine or the Tigris and bam.
Let's face it, Stasis is more trolly than Cataclysm. Limbo players don't even care about Cataclysm nerf, now there will be more Stasis users.

6 hours ago, HolyDemon00 said:

DE should revert all changes to Limbo to old Limbo, because this new reworked Limbo is equally as useless and infinitely more annoying than pre-reworked Limbo

Total failed rework.

Now I'm dreading the Oberon rework. Given DE track record with rework on Ash and Limbo, we can rest assured that they will F*** up

Maybe you should stop whining since the old limbo sucks. Plus, no ZA WARUDO back then. WHICH SUCKS. Now, his new 2... Stasis (ZA WARUDO) is one of the best CC abilities. WHICH DOESN'T SUCK.

2 hours ago, MrDaylight said:

So Nyx and Limbo nerfs. Nerf frame strikes again. Can't wait for the Oberon rework to get nerfed instantly, too.

Nyx nerf....

Reading comprehension is hard. They reverted from a nerf, dude. Read it again. People were complaining about friendly fire mucking with assimilate. 

Complainers gonna complain.

Edited by Leqesai
Typo

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH CHROMA. My chest tightened a bit when I read that post. Chroma is one of my highest used frames and the ONLY frame I've invested arcanes in. He is NOT an overpowered tank in any way, Nidus Trinity and even Inaros to a point can out tank him. PLEASE be VERY careful with vex armor specifically. Chroma's 1 is completely useless, and Effigy is very niche at best. However, his two and three have REAL synergy. I invite you to look at him, as two of his abilities are rarely ever touched. But PLEASE DE, PLEASE be careful with his middle two abilities. Even his passive could use a look over. Vex armor is a beautifully balanced, beautifully rewarding, beautifully thematic ability. Please tread very lightly when working with Chroma. Parts of his are terrible, but other parts are flawless. Thanks for the listen if you actually read this. Please be careful with my favorite frame. 

Edited by Zectorcop

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

I love all the stasis hate. When you are in a group with stasis limbo go melee and enjoy the invincibility.

Stasis is God tier. The trolling happens when people force stasis to end because they don't get how it works.

Stasis>Cataclysm>Rift Torrent and immediately turn off Cataclysm to prevent getting trolled by your team mates if you are running a mobile defense/interception mission.

24 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I love all the stasis hate. When you are in a group with stasis limbo go melee and enjoy the invincibility.

Stasis is God tier. The trolling happens when people force stasis to end because they don't get how it works.

Stasis is troll-tier. If I want to use my primary or secondary weapon, I'd love that to remain in my hands. That's my choice, not Limbo's.

Thanks for Cataclysm nerf, this one was really an emergency (because Cataclysm spam to nuke maps made me go blind). We can deal with Stasis for the moment (thank you Twin Grakatas for ruining Stasis in 5 seconds).

Soo...why do you need to nerf Chroma? It's been like, 2 years since he was release and I didn’t see anyone complaining. Just leave the dragon alone and focus on other frames that need way more love. I still struggle to find a Hydroid in a normal game, you know?

8 hours ago, xXHobbitXx said:

wow so many people that can't read, or just don't read, and then go into game in region and cry cry cry lol, "chroma being nerfed" is everywhere in region, i have to assume people are either stupid and can't read or just plain dumb and don't understand what they read, now its the proliferation of bs facts that will consume region til next patch :)

Because, if you played for a couple of years, you know that if DE loks at a frame for absolutely no reason after ignoring him for 2 full YEARS means said frame is gonna get screwed hard.

And I don’t even know why Chroma would deserve a nerf. Two abilities are mostly useless, his passive is not a real passive and three of four elements are underperforming. Why the hell would they want to "rebalance" his vex armor? I didn't hear people complaining about it, it is not gamebreaking and it is surely not overpowered, counting that there are frames like Inaros or Nidus that have the same tanking abilities from their passive alone. Also, they can even heal and regenerate energy. Just leave him be, he is fine the way he is. No need to fix something that's not broken.

Limbo will still be viable, it's not even the ult that is the core of his being, have you forgot how useful his other part of the kit is? And if the nerf will prove to make his ultimate skill useless, DE will fix it anyway in due time. Chill, he is still going to be a great survival, defense, excavation and even spy frame.

He has his spot in this game now and it's still good, his ult should have never been his only defining factor, his 1, 2 and 3 with the passive are still powerful and useful skills. Stop crying. (Though the ult nerf might be overkill, we will see)

9 hours ago, NZPIEFACE said:

NOOOOOOOOOO

LIMBOOO

He is still going to be viable, currently he was just so op.

53 minutes ago, K4r4k4s4 said:

Great fixes but why Banshee gets buff? Where is logic?

Cause it's not a popular frame and the buff fixed one of her inconsistencies. You should be glad this happened.

17 hours ago, Meentlegen said:

Again, it's people like you who don't understand that there needs to be some method of challenge to the game. The game isn't going to babysit you, and you're not going to one-shot everything just because you can press 4 twice with one specific frame, how is this so lost to you people? 

And people like you who even not really know of what they are talking,i think with 22 years of gaming experience i can say something about games like wf that i also play now for 4 years. Next time first read whole text before make an answer. Maybe think about why an frame could be useable that can also be used for press 4 to win...faster gaming and  I had 2 builds. One for the Limbobomb (i only used this to lv friends or weapons) and the other was time freeze. And also is it not up to me how i use an frame and my opinion if i like the things they do.

The new content/endgame of DE is to stay more time ingame and then maybe to spend more money... some of the players i know think the same... and i have not the time cause of family and work, like many others

And from my point of view/from my opinion Limbo is now only for looting crates and to freeze enemys when you are collecting stuff... The future statics will show that the use of this frame will fall again...

Last but not least, thx for making Nyx back to what  it was. merci.

To come to an end. I think i will not type any more stuff here cause DE member do not really care about what we say and when it is only to many of us makes noise... and that happens not often cause we are not united. Sad but true. Hopefully i write/translate everything right (engl is not my main language) ^^

HAVE FUN TENNOS

Edited by NaturalBornStoned