The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Nerf That Slipped as a "Fix"

(PSN)TertulSee

how am I supposed to use it for any type of stealth?

Use literally anything else? Not every weapon is supposed to be best at anything, there's a reason we have, I don't know, maybe 80 melee weapons available if not more.

This thing is over. Someone lock please. I meant this as a complaint about how DE is "fixing" mechanics that were in the game forever without obvious warning. At least they gave warnings about the stealth gas nerf. I just want them to at least give a obvious warning before changing things that people are used to. The other offense was the Nyx Assimilate nerf. Big changes like this should be on top of the list of fixes not somewhere in the middle. Just take a look at the patch yourself. 

Edited by (PS4)godlysparta

to be fair, it's not like there aren't workarounds:

- Banshee/prime's passive.

- Loki's Hushed Invisibility augment

- bringing a silent primary or secondary (Bow, Hikou etc.)

now Gunblades have something for all occasions: spam the melee to hack enemies up quietly, and after you inevitably get seen, use the gun to give yourself a range advantage in melee.

24 minutes ago, Jeoxz said:

Just as the rest of the weapons, DE's only fault is that they took too long to fix that. It's a shotgun of course it makes a sound. Also we have at least 2 frames that can negate that, and a mod.

Agreed with this that DE took too long to fix, so players got used to the mechanics. Well at least gunblade still not consume ammo or need to reload