Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Octavia the New Master Race?

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

6 hours ago, Zeclem said:

nidus died down cus he got nerfed.

tho octavia isnt the case. her damage scales really well, her cc is decent but thats all really.

Means nothing.  he's still A+ tier.  Even if octavia doesn't get nerfed until months down the line she's still going to die down because other frames will come out and people will be all over them.

On 4/21/2017 at 11:15 AM, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

I'm confused on what's she's bad at , literally can do anything . Dmg? No problem , CC ? Ha , Stealth? I been invisible since the mission started . 

What are her downsides , I feel like she blows every other frame out of the Hydriod (water) lol

octavia is bugged as F her first ability drops my frame rate from 60 to 10. its completely awful

1 hour ago, cookieknife said:

octavia is bugged as F her first ability drops my frame rate from 60 to 10. its completely awful

optimize and verify your game download then...not many others (IF ANY) are reporting the same issue you have....could also be your actual hardware.

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

Means nothing.  he's still A+ tier.  Even if octavia doesn't get nerfed until months down the line she's still going to die down because other frames will come out and people will be all over them.

means a lot actually. before you could just afk and never run out of stacks at all. now you cant. inaros is just a better option now.

9 hours ago, Zeclem said:

means a lot actually. before you could just afk and never run out of stacks at all. now you cant. inaros is just a better option now.

No.  Just no.  Nullies are dead before they get near you.  and at most if you're smart you lose 15 stacks.  Which isn't hard to get back at all.

How exactly is he better?  Running into a nully bubble removes your scarab armor entirely.  Nidus can transfer 90% of damage taken to an enemy.

I've played both extensively.  Nidus is still amazing and better than inaros in stationary play.  This is because Nidus has better CC and a way to heal his team that's a better heal compared to inaros.  Where as inaros is good for on the move missions.  But his heals for other players often lack because the typical inaros build doesn't use power strength. Which is what you need for the good heals.  Scarab swarm is his best CC. but it takes time to transfer to other people.  and on top of that you have to temp drop some of your armor to do so.

Where as nidus has the tentical that grabs multiple enemies at once.  And maggots that on top of what scarab swarm does will explode when detonated which is amazing damage.  If you honestly believe nidus is bad now due to those minor nerfs you must not be very good as him.