The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinlok and Grinlok Riven

TheLostBeast

Grinlok is awesome, get ahold of deadly sequence, and go for a crit/status hybrid build. Any combination of damage, multishot, crit, or status are what you want to look for on a riven, but secondary stats like reload, fire rate, and punch through are good too.

Edited by rapt0rman

If you can get over 200% crit chance, you can get the guaranteed crits. However, after trying that out for a while and seeing how many mods are eaten up getting there, it may not even really be worth it. A good damage/elemental with reload speed or something would be nice, and make it more fun to use.

31 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

It's pretty good. It's not totally meta OP level, but it's very functional and effective. I frequently use it on Assault Rifle Only sorties.

Hide contents

Grinlok1.png

Grinlok2.png

28 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

hmmm, status duration is useless on corrosive status...though that mod would be GREAT for a viral/slash build (with crits from headshots its a monster..on my build at least (without a riven and only 2 form'ed)

Also I'd highly recommend dropping argon scope for vital sense. I mean, if you've dedicated three slots to crit chance, but still haven't even reached 100%, and don't have any crit damage then something's wrong :P

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Grinlok/t_30_00000002_128-6-3-132-1-5-137-0-10-140-2-5-265-5-3-374-4-3-630-7-5-791-3-0_137-14-132-15-140-9-791-NaN-374-7-265-7-128-7-630-4/en/2-0-43

vs

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Grinlok/t_30_00000002_128-6-3-132-1-5-137-0-10-140-2-5-159-7-5-265-5-3-374-4-3-791-3-0_137-14-132-15-140-9-791-NaN-374-7-265-7-128-7-159-5/en/2-0-43

Edited by rapt0rman

you're looking for Multi-Shot, Crit Chance, and then a Stat that can replace one of the Mods you already have.
since 3 Crit Chance Mods is quite expensive Mod Slot wise.

as far as i'm concerned, the Riven needs to be able to replace Shred.
ynGQkVT.png

47 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

hmmm, status duration is useless on corrosive status...though that mod would be GREAT for a viral/slash build (with crits from headshots its a monster..on my build at least (without a riven and only 2 form'ed)

Not quite done with re-roll attempts, just not a priority to farm Kuva. Will eventually try for more Crit stats. I occasionally swap to other elemental combos also.

40 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

As far as DPS goes my build could be improved, but the weapon will still one-shot 90% of enemies. I'd rather have guaranteed crit over crit damage as a result.

Ever since I got Grinlok Riven mod it became one of my favorite weapons. With 62% crit chance, 4.4 crit multiplier, 1.3 reload speed, 100%status chance, viral and occasional slash procs and last but not least- Syndicate effect it's one of the most enjoyable weapons in game!