Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any place thats a good level spot that is NOT a Defense mission?

(PSN)SilverwindNarga

Question

13 answers to this question

If its exp you want its Grineer you should go up against. Don't bother going against infested or Corpus since both give less than Grineer. If you want to level weapons high level maps aren't that good unless you leech of other people, but then you don't really have any fun in that. So if you want level up weapons pick some map lower than lvl25

Saturn - Titan survival. levels from 20-26 and around 30-40min mark they will be around level 60 and up. But before that majority of the weapons you use should be enough to kill any grineer you face on the map apart from Napalm dudes.

Now I know you gonna say "But akkad give 23% from kills and 19% for melee kills" That is nothing since the standard unit on Titan map gives 250 exp normally while majority of the infested give less than 100. You have exp boost you get a level from 0-30 in 15min tops against grineer. You will be swimming in so much exp you wouldn't believe it.

For squad based XP farm, go to Hydron (Sedna Defense) = small map for shared XP.  Better than Akkad for XP.  Enemies are a lot more challenging than Akkad though (if that is what you are looking for).

For solo XP farm:

1. For warframe XP, go to Selkie (Sedna Survival).  Use Naramon Shadow Step with high-crit. based weapon. Invisibility for survivability.  Invisibility also grant 8x melee damage.  Melee kills also grant 25% more XP.  If not using Naramon Shadow Step, add Life Strike on your weapon for occassional healing.  You may also use Hirudo though range is a bit small.

2. For melee XP, go to Adaro (Sedna Exterminate).  Stealth kill all enemies and keep the stealth bonus up for stealth XP which can go up as high as 10 times XP per enemy.  Stay undetected.

3. For weapon XP, if the weapon can one-hit kill, go to Adaro (Sedna Exterminate).

4. For weapon XP, if it cannot one-hit kill enemies, do a few missions on Kappa (Sedna Spy) until you can mod the weapon for one-hit kills on Adaro (Sedna Exterminate). Actually Kappa missions can be done in just five minutes if you are using Ciphers (includes extraction and loading screens).  Eight (8) perfect Kappa missions can level your weapon from 0 to 30 without affinity boosters.  With affinity boosters, you only need four (4) perfect Kappa missions to level-up your weapon from 0 to 30.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

Ah... I know this is probably going to seem trite and be an unpopular opinion but, you could try just playing the game.

No really, I;m not trying to be a smart-as-s. Just grab whatever gear you're wanting to level, frame, weapon, whatever and just take a quick look at the star chart and see what's happening.

Alerts, Invasions, Events, Sortie, Fissures, Kuva farm, map completion, it all works. 

Sure it's might not be as simple and popular an answer as Helene, Stöfler, Heiracon, Akkad, etc. but it works and at the very least it can help take the edge off of the burnout.

Because that is exactly the problem with spam running the same mission over and over, what good does it do to get all the MR-ing done if you get so burned out that you don't want to play anymore?

It's like "hey, you're MR-23 now and totally burned out on Warframe, time to play something else and possibly never come back, GG" 

Just Try to have Fun. You can always hit a "leveling zone" just to bust out something you hate to use or finish off an item quickly. 

I'm not gonna lie when "Draco" was a thing, that's what I used to do. Run missions maybe with a side od Draco to either start a weapon (get more capacity to actually use it in missions) or finish one off. Or just level an item I hated to use ("backpacking") so I could get it capped and clear it out of my inventory.

I don't really need to level stuff now unless I rebuild or Forma an item that got buffed in a balance pass, and sometimes for that, I will just hit one of "those nodes."

But personally, I would not continuously spam run one. 

Well anyhow, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Good Luck!

~R~

Infested Salvage after completing the Glast Gambit.

I have all the Nidus parts but this mission is just great for getting Relics and leveling up. I have gotten Neo. Neo, Axi and Nidus parts on the 4 rotations on my best run but normally its at least 1-2 relics minimum which is much better than Akkad if you consider drops in my opinion.

Akkad can be fun if you go with clan mates or friends and push to 35+ waves. 

Other than that all 20-30 min survival runs are great for farming and leveling weapons. I usually don't level warframes on survival as can get a bit hard with a paper frames once 15 mins mark hits.