Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Feedback 20.3.1 and beyond

ScribbleClash

I quickly lost favor for Quick THinking.   I used it for maybe 1 day, or a hand ful of missions and was like....umm, yeah, this isnt that good.  Cuz yeah, it's best to just get out of dodge, rather then let 100000000 mobs hit you and hope you still have energy to power QT. 

PLus, QT basically slaves your energy, so you cant reaally use anything else, so as you have power to use QT...

I just use Rage on Oberon, my Oberon basically only dies when my healing is turned off, or I get slammed for a S#&$ load at once, or I run out of power and dont ride the line of Rage+2+3 properly. 

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DRG JupiterIvan said:

Not with Renewal on constantly healing you, the issue is with what I said above. It creates bad habits that become a detriment to Oberon. If you're only using it as a safety net, Pheonix Renewal is a better alternative that doesn't end up using energy.

4 minutes ago, KnightCole said:

I quickly lost favor for Quick THinking.   I used it for maybe 1 day, or a hand ful of missions and was like....umm, yeah, this isnt that good.  Cuz yeah, it's best to just get out of dodge, rather then let 100000000 mobs hit you and hope you still have energy to power QT. 

PLus, QT basically slaves your energy, so you cant reaally use anything else, so as you have power to use QT...

I just use Rage on Oberon, my Oberon basically only dies when my healing is turned off, or I get slammed for a S#&$ load at once, or I run out of power and dont ride the line of Rage+2+3 properly. 

With both those example in mind, I feel that unless I fight level 150 enemies with no teammates I won't actually find myself needing such a safety net.

I even went as far as to remove my Primed flow to further improve my modding and I'm running along just fine on energy until I go head-on against a Parasi... What's the name? You know, the energy leech guys.

That's 2 free mod slot to increase my potential, plus the Exilus slot that I haven't opened yet because Oberon Prime is coming soon.
I also put on Thief wit for some reason, I hadn't forma'd my Oberon... Another slot that I can use. I'm 3-4 slots below the convenient energy/safety usage and I still manage on my own with his set.

2 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Been in the process of bro. 

Also I've noticed a LOT more energy orbs dropping lately, anyone else noticing that or is it just 'i'm looking for energy orbs and now seeing them'?

Ive noticed that too actually. Like energy from Grineer even. I usually only noticed energy orbs from robotics, maybe they changed something? I'm not gonna complain lol.

Edited by (XB1)DRG JupiterIvan

It'd be broken if Oberon had no energy issues without running an efficiency build, especially since he can't keep up Zenurik.

How many frames can spam their abilities without an efficiency build? As I pointed out before, the difference between my 115% build and a 200% str build is 56% DR and 64% DR. 8% DR isn't worth tanking your Eff for. Power Drift is enough imo

A rank 3 Fleeting will make life much easier on top of that.

Edited by Music4Therapy

19 minutes ago, Music4Therapy said:

It'd be broken if Oberon had no energy issues without running an efficiency build, especially since he can't keep up Zenurik.

How many frames can spam their abilities without an efficiency build? As I pointed out before, the difference between my 115% build and a 200% str build is 56% DR and 64% DR. 8% DR isn't worth tanking your Eff for. Power Drift is enough imo

I know, really, him having to worry about energy is no big deal.  People really are asking for a bit much expecting Oberon to have no energy issues as well. 

I dont even have that big of an energy issue as it is just using Rage and Primed Flow.  638 energy, then w/e Prime Oberon gets, plus the Void's balls charging up Prime's energy, Minotaur Prime wont have to many energy issues.  Plus, if all else fails, eat a pizza.   

Edited by KnightCole

31 minutes ago, Music4Therapy said:

I'm going to agree that low str + max efficiency is better than high str + Primed Flow. I used to run 169% Str to strip armor in two casts but ever since I found out how it works with CP, 115% Str is enough to strip in 2 casts with only 1 CP as well (I personally run Intensify instead of Power Drift though). Only one Str mod gives me a lot more room for a build suited to my tastes. The difference between 169% and 130% was only 16 hp/sec too which is nothing at higher levels.

However, I still don't like how his energy usage is still variable though depending on who your teammates are. I just wish they would get rid of healing AI allies altogether or changed Renewal's drain to a fixed value.

Edited by Biter.

4 hours ago, Music4Therapy said:

What you fail to understand is that after a certain point, unless you have absurd amounts of it like Chroma... EHP doesn't mean much at all. Utility > Survivability.

Seriously, the high str low Eff builds are garbage and it's the people using those builds that are complaining about energy.

Again, I am an endurance player. You don't need Naramon to go 90 minutes solo in Mot. Whether you are getting 40hps or 80hps doesn't matter because you're getting bursted down either way. It means nothing against burst damage. Being able to create space or keep said enemies on the floor is more important than ehp.

Seriously, drop the str and try Eff.

dude, I don't fail to understand anything. I have 3 builds that I've been using most regularly to test him out since the rework; one has 925 health/300 armor/130 efficiency/195 strength, one has 925 health/150 armor/175 efficiency/195 strength, and the other has 375 health/150 armor/110 efficiency/235 range/105 strength. I am aware how EHP works. the reason people want a renewal that heals more than 40 health per second is because it helps mitigate damage, and because if you get hit by a couple of shots, even against corpus in a level 80-100 sortie, you can get out of fire and have your health back while you're reloading or whatever, then get back into the fray. I don't understand how you can say his energy management is fine with rage alone and then say "healing and ehp doesn't matter" because if you're taking heavy enough burst damage that how much of it you can take is no longer a concern, how are you maintaining renewal + the 1x hallowed ground and 2x or 3x reckoning you need to strip armor completely via rage? 

Edited by glutularphysics

1 hour ago, glutularphysics said:

if you're taking heavy enough burst damage that how much of it you can take is no longer a concern, how are you maintaining renewal + the 1x hallowed ground and 2x or 3x reckoning you need to strip armor completely via rage? 

Phoenix Renewal is the answer to your question. 638 energy + max efficiency makes it go a long way. Every 90 seconds you get a free refresh essentially.

If Oberon's Reckoning could spawn a Health Orbs on hit, not if enemy die by the effect of this ability, it could solve the energy problem for him with Equilibrium. For now efficiency of spawning a Health Orbs decrease with enemy lvl grows, because Reckoning haven't any scaling to the enemy health grows. But if he could spawn Orbs on hit, this would help to faster restore health of allys, so he would spend less energy on Renewal, also this would be an alternative to Rage and give more reason to use Health Conversion for those, who want create a tanky warframe. Thus, Oberon can become more popular at high levels and warframe with a wide variety of effective builds are always interesting.

33 minutes ago, FelanGrey said:

If Oberon's Reckoning could spawn a Health Orbs on hit, not if enemy die by the effect of this ability, it could solve the energy problem for him with Equilibrium. For now efficiency of spawning a Health Orbs decrease with enemy lvl grows, because Reckoning haven't any scaling to the enemy health grows. But if he could spawn Orbs on hit, this would help to faster restore health of allys, so he would spend less energy on Renewal, also this would be an alternative to Rage and give more reason to use Health Conversion for those, who want create a tanky warframe. Thus, Oberon can become more popular at high levels and warframe with a wide variety of effective builds are always interesting.

Yeah this has been mentioned in so many Oberon feedbacks, and it would definitely make him more popular in high level if Reckoning's health orbs drop on hit rather than on kill,

30 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Except Oberon has a way to generate health already, ditto armor. So better to go with something that gives energy. 

If Oberon's Reckoning wouldn't spawn orbs on hit, he would still have energy problems on higher lvl, even if he would spawn energy orbs.

2 hours ago, FelanGrey said:

I agree on a wide variety of effective builds being more interesting, but I don't know that health conversion would really play to the strengths of his kit? renewal is pretty capable of keeping you at max health, which prevents orb pickups, and iron renewal already gives you extra armor. and iirc the armour stacks from health conversion are also used up by any damage to shields, which don't benefit from armor anyway, wasting the stack completely and making iron renewal a more reliable option. and I personally would prefer us have reasons to use oberon's abilities, not alternatives to using them. energy conversion could be pretty fun on oberon if he had a way to generate orbs though.

I think one of the reasons some of you disagree with our desire for reckoning to have energy orbs instead of health orbs is because yeah, if you're fully modded for efficiency, a 25% chance at energy per enemy hit means there's a greater than 25% chance that ability just cost you nothing to use, and I can understand why that might seem over the top. but I think we're just looking at it from different angles - if you have that chance of an energy refund, you might not feel the need to mod for full efficiency, which means you have more mod slots free for other options like power strength/range/duration, or smite infusion, or phoenix renewal. all things that would let oberon help out his team a little better, but not like, making him absurdly op. maybe the drop chance would be lower than 25%, maybe there's a fairly limited duration before the effect ends (and it can't be reapplied) or maybe there's a hard cap of two or three energy orbs per cast? there's a lot of options for balancing it, but I still think it makes more sense to have energy orbs on reckoning, as renewal makes them a little redundant.

actually, those of you that disagree with energy orbs on reckoning, I'd really like to know: so if we do keep the health orbs on reckoning (but make it when-hit-by-chance-when-killed not when-killed-by-chance, I think we can all agree on that) would it sound more reasonable to have the energy orb chance ideas being related to smite in some way instead? smite doesn't have any synergy unique to it at the moment, and I can think of a few options off the top of my head;

• the primary target of smite has a 30% chance to drop an energy orb on death if killed on hallowed ground, and any enemies hit by the resulting projectiles have a 15% chance to drop an energy orb on death if killed within 5 seconds of being hit.
  • the primary target of smite has a 15% chance to drop an energy orb on death if killed on hallowed ground, and any enemies hit by the resulting projectiles have a 5% chance, but that chance 5% stacks for each projectile the enemy is hit by (so a lone target hit by the 6 orbs from an unmodded smite would have a 45% chance to drop an orb)
  • the primary target of smite has a 50% chance to drop an energy orb on death if killed within 5 seconds while on hallowed ground, with no additional functionality.
  • the primary target of smite has a 25% chance to drop an energy orb on death if killed while on hallowed ground, with no additional functionality.
  • the 50% chance to drop a health orb when killed after being hit by reckoning is replaced with a 25% chance to drop an energy orb if an enemy has also been hit by smite.

I feel like those would have less potential for freeing up the dependency on fleeting expertise and rage, and personally I'd love more room for range or something (still can't get HG to a full circle without both overextend and stretch on, and if streamline and fleeting expertise are both on to mitigate energy costs, there goes all my duration immediatelyyy), but if you're worried about an energy effect on reckoning being too strong 'cus of its large potential of effect procs, surely something like these would be more reasonable? plus it'd be super nice for players in early game or while they're levelling oberon up, as they'd have a semi-reliable non-rage way to get energy when they only have smite and hallowed ground unlocked.

1 hour ago, MarrikBroom said:

I'm not saying it's a perfect solution, but it's a better than nothing solution that I BELIEVE and could be wrong in the thought that it requires less work than having hallowed ground have an energy geenrate mechanic. Plus I hate the idea that 'oh you get more health orbs yay now you can get punched in the face some more' jut doesn't feel like a good idea.

Health orbs fit his theme and are already a part of his kit.

Here are my thoughts:

1) His kit synergizes amazingly well with pets. His passive and Renewal, namely. Health orbs revive pets instantly when you pick them up on top of the support that they bring the the party.

2) This would open more build diversity with Equilibrium and Health Conversion, very similar to Nekros.

3) This would effectively make him work better with pets, help with energy potentially, and would make sense. On kill means that Oberon's Reckoning is expected to get kills, which doesn't make sense. Ideally vs a heavily Armored target, you'd lay down HG, strip them of armor with Reckoning, then finish them off with weaponry or Smite. In order to benefit from the on kill, however, you'd want to lay down HG and p much spam 4, which I don't believe to be good game design. Making it a chance to drop after being hit by Reckoning would both make sense and be good game design.

Here is what I'm seeing, and I posted something similar to another thread.

Oberon is a support frame at his core. With the introduction of Harrow, we will have 3 frames that are primarily supports: Harrow, Oberon, Trinity.

Harrow and Trinity actually have a lot in common when I look at their kits. Outside of the headshot gimick, he and Trinity both focus on up keeping health and energy of the squad. It will be interesting to see which of the 2 becomes the meta "Energy Battery" frame in the game.

Outside of that, Oberon is unquestionably the best healer of 3 as he combines the best aspects of both of their kits. Harrow provides squad invulnerability for a period of time but no DR, Trinity has DR but lacks a method of providing invulnerability/preventing death like Oberon and Harrow. Oberon's heal just need to be on the target and they can travel anywhere on the map. He also has the best utility of the 3 due to Status Immunity and Armor Stripping, while Harrow seems to have the best CC and damage of the 3 due to his damage multipliers and his first ability.

Why do I mention all this? If Oberon were able to create mass energy orbs he would potentially be the best battery as well. Especially when paired with Arcane Energize, which I don't have but believe should be taken into account for game balance.

That is why I also believe making health orb drops more consistent would be the best option and middle ground.

3 hours ago, Music4Therapy said:

Health orbs fit his theme and are already a part of his kit.

Here are my thoughts:

1) His kit synergizes amazingly well with pets. His passive and Renewal, namely. Health orbs revive pets instantly when you pick them up on top of the support that they bring the the party.

2) This would open more build diversity with Equilibrium and Health Conversion, very similar to Nekros.

3) This would effectively make him work better with pets, help with energy potentially, and would make sense. On kill means that Oberon's Reckoning is expected to get kills, which doesn't make sense. Ideally vs a heavily Armored target, you'd lay down HG, strip them of armor with Reckoning, then finish them off with weaponry or Smite. In order to benefit from the on kill, however, you'd want to lay down HG and p much spam 4, which I don't believe to be good game design. Making it a chance to drop after being hit by Reckoning would both make sense and be good game design.

As we've already said a couple of times: renewal works counter to health orbs, because you can't pick them up if you're at full health. And how do they fit his theme anymore than energy orbs would? his theme is natural/holy energy in the form of radiation. if he already draws on the energy of nature to empower pets/enhance defenses/heal/deal damage, why can't he use that to spawn energy orbs? It'd offer him a nice way to support other players in a way he currently cant, and that'd be great for his value to a team. and keeping players alive is more important than keeping pets alive. On top of that, beastmaster and renewal already slow their bleedout timer - If there needs to be more pet revive support for some reason, why can't phoenix renewal just affect them every 90s like it does allies? renewal is already healing them anyway, and if DE wanted to justify the per-target cost of renewal a little better, having phoenix renewal also work on every affected target would go a long way towards that.

if oberon had any energy orb generation, that would synergise just as well with pets and equilibrium, if that's what you're arguing as an alternative to rage, because oberon is always less likely to have less than max energy vs less than max hp with renewal active, every energy orb you'd pick up would keep renewal active on them longer, give them a bit of healing if renewal doesn't have them at full already, and give you more energy to use to lock down enemies with reckoning etc.

and I really like to know what you think about energy orbs on a smite/hallowed ground synergy. getting iron renewal set up has an unmodified cost of 75 energy, and then casting smite would be another 25 on top of that, so I don't think a chance at one or two energy orbs to refund half that cost is any more potent than what nidus has going on (no shields, only 2 energy cost skills, energy refund per target hit by 1, extra health regen on 4, no shields + high health + high armor to make excellent use of rage etc.). with max efficiency, it'd cover the cost of casting renewal + hallowed ground + smite once, but if you're modding for max efficiency, you deserve to have the energy upkeep you're working for with that kind of combo, as that's the whole point of building for energy efficiency.

edit: you replied and covered that a little so this turned into a wall of text. sorry to your eyes everyone.

3 hours ago, Music4Therapy said:

Here is what I'm seeing, and I posted something similar to another thread.

Oberon is a support frame at his core. With the introduction of Harrow, we will have 3 frames that are primarily supports: Harrow, Oberon, Trinity.

Harrow and Trinity actually have a lot in common when I look at their kits. Outside of the headshot gimick, he and Trinity both focus on up keeping health and energy of the squad. It will be interesting to see which of the 2 becomes the meta "Energy Battery" frame in the game.

Outside of that, Oberon is unquestionably the best healer of 3 as he combines the best aspects of both of their kits. Harrow provides squad invulnerability for a period of time but no DR, Trinity has DR but lacks a method of providing invulnerability/preventing death like Oberon and Harrow. Oberon's heal just need to be on the target and they can travel anywhere on the map. He also has the best utility of the 3 due to Status Immunity and Armor Stripping, while Harrow seems to have the best CC and damage of the 3 due to his damage multipliers and his first ability.

Why do I mention all this? If Oberon were able to create mass energy orbs he would potentially be the best battery as well. Especially when paired with Arcane Energize, which I don't have but believe should be taken into account for game balance.

That is why I also believe making health orb drops more consistent would be the best option and middle ground.

yeah, I doubt even harrow can dethrone trinity as the queen of heal/energy restoration, but we'll see. and if you think giving oberon a small chance to generate orbs is too much, then wouldn't it be alright if something like a smite combo just restored his personal energy or temporarily paused renewal's energy upkeep costs?

and okay, I see what you're saying: oberon has a form of offensive presence/utility with his new mass armour stripping that trinity doesn't and harrow doesn't seem to, and that's an understandable point, but some of these comparisons are pretty unfair, especially if you're including augment mods. you have to make room for phoenix renewal on your build if you want the free res, which is on a 90s cooldown, and renewal doesn't give you complete immunity to damage, especially not with only 115% power strength. and again, trinity's DR is direct damage reduction, so yes while it isn't always on, it is much more effective and has a decent duration. plus she can provide energy for the team while dealing finisher damage, link to reduce her own damage, use ablative link to do just as much armour reduction if we're including augment mods, provide overshields with vampire leech, and has a chance to spawn energy orbs alongside the 4 guaranteed health orbs from pool of life.

we keep saying we're not asking for oberon to suddenly become the world's best energy battery, it would just be nice if there was something, anything, he could do to mitigate his energy expenditure somewhat. and if its tied to synergy combos, he would still need to spend energy and put in work for even a 25%-50% chance at those drops, potentially on a single target with smite. I'm not saying I want oberon to become an energy orb spawning champion, but it would be nice if he had a little he could share with the team, as it would help him manage his drains and support them better. and even if he does become decent at granting the team energy via orbs, I don't see how that really matters when trinity has EV, which orbs would never be as effective as. and we have harrow coming with even more energy/healing, and octavia already grants everyone energy regen just for casting any ability.

also I don't think many people would go around saying he's undoubtedly the best healer of the 3?? yes his heal is constant but it also has scaling drain costs and stops him from receiving energy from all but 2 sources, a very low heal per second unmodded, and damage mitigation that doesn't work against every damage type in the game. trinity is by FAR the best healer. being told we're the ones being unreasonable asking for some kind of energy management doesn't feel great when you have things like "oberon is a better healer than trinity" being thrown out to counter our arguments, so I'm probably going to bail on this thread now, which sucks because I really would like to ramble about this forever on the off chance DE agrees with something we're saying.

DE, you guys probably aren't going to read any of this, but I really do appreciate the work you've already put into oberon, and I know it must suck to hear us asking for more when you've already put in what you have, but I do honestly think at the very least you need to reconsider the scaling on minions and invasion npcs etc, because it makes situations involving oberon and minion frames/invasions awkward or less fun in a way that the game just doesn't have to be. I would love if you guys considered some kind of smite/HG or smite/reckoning energy orb synergy or something, 'cus I can see how reckoning having them could quickly become a balance headache, but I really do think giving oberon something he can actively do to up the chances of sustaining his energy would help a bunch, potentially lead to an extra layer of fun gameplay, and value to him in team settings, especially for newer players who aren't dripping with rare mods, syndicate standing, and endo like us longer players. we care about this stuff for the same reasons you do, I think: we care about the game, and we want it to be fun to play.

anyway good luck MarrikBroom, thanks for putting so much energy into this thread. I probably wouldn't have started posting in it if I didn't think you were making some good observations and reasonable requests so frequently, its cool that you tried your best on all that. and no hard feelings to anyone I don't agree with this stuff on, guess we just see things differently etc.

its funny how people can say that oberon is going to be be broken or OP if he doesnt have energy issues yet we just got frames like octavia and nidus  :crylaugh:   what happen to "guys! they arent OP,  other frames are just underpowered!" balance? its either you give  fak tons of buffs to 'other' frames or you nerf frames like those two. but lets be real there will be no balance there will always be "this" is better than "that"

People only see health orbs as a form of healing. You don't need to be missing health to pick up a health orb if your pet is dead, and if you pick up an orb your pet instantly revives. This allows you to not have to worry about going out of your way to revive your pet as Oberon. Your pets are also much harder to kill due to his passive and Renewal, idk why people discount that. Assuming Vacuum is made universal, which is being actively discussed and looked at atm, Oberon is excellent with them and that shouldn't be discounted just because of a lack of vacuum.

1 hour ago, MarrikBroom said:

Oberon is my favorite frame in the game, and... well to put blunt the overal way this has been handled could have gone far better. The developers haven't posted in here beyond announcements until there was grumbling they didn't listen, there's the 'oberon's Great! Git Gud' crowd, the 'Oberon is Trash, stop trying,' Crowd,' and then there's the omnipresent 'DE is hitler Satan Cancer Aids' crowd. I'm annoyed by all three. Mostly because all three camps have a common issue of player snobbery, and in a community that's by and large as solid as this one? I find it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

And your post has basically put forward every potential argument I could have for why Oberon DESERVES his 4 to have an energy orb drop mechanic that IS NOT tied to killing things. Other frames grant energy, and do it better (look at limbo, he gives energy if you're dumped in the rift, as an example you didn't mention.) Doing that one thing won't suddenly make him OP or make you not have to worry about energy. It's just a tool that, in the right hands, would make gaining energy something you could do without risking getting punched in the face by a crowd that can overwhelm whatever healing you have turned on.

Even though I don't agree with your assertions, I'd just like to say @Music4Therapy has been in general pretty good to see in thread. Sometimes i think you get a bit overboard with 'Oberon is Great I dunno what you're smoking' but on the whole he does back his assertions up. I just happen to disagree with them. Oberon IS in an OK place, and I clearly use him. I just don't think he's nearly as good as he's being made out to be.

Prime will likely have a small energy nudge, probably some armor. I do think more energy will sorta help, but ultimately won't 'fix' the issue since it's still going to be energy I need to replenish somehow and other than getting hit in the face with rage, I've got no reliable way to do that. 

This thread made 120 pages since April 26th. I think even though many of those pages were other threads being other threads collapsed into this one we have made it clear Oberon might not have the largest fanbase, but we're vocal and opinionated!

Good luck bro, Broberon's my favourite frame too, I'm MR17 and still has around 30% usage with him, and I cant wait to polarize Oberon Prime as soon as I get him tomorrow.

Running MOT with an absolute mess of weapon setup, viral+heat on vaykorH and radiation on akstilletoP still managed to push through lv 80 before get shutted down by corrupted drone while I'm trying to use energy restore It's possible to stay longer tho but having to use reckoning twice to strip their armor is getting quite expensive on energy. It would be much better to either allow energy regen to counter the drain or make reckoning has 60% armor debuff.

4 hours ago, MarrikBroom said:

Even though I don't agree with your assertions, I'd just like to say @Music4Therapy has been in general pretty good to see in thread. Sometimes i think you get a bit overboard with 'Oberon is Great I dunno what you're smoking' but on the whole he does back his assertions up.

I was very loud both before and after the Oberon rework hit. @MarrikBroom and I made many threads and posts regarding what changes needed to be made, and several of those changes (base energy increase, flat armor buff, turning renewal into a toggle, and base armor being stripped as opposed to current armor) were actually implemented.

I didn't picture myself being in this position defending the rework as I was originally *very* opposed to it. That said, I am excited about Oberon Prime and as you can tell by my comments they were able to sway even me to the other side with the hotfixes.

I was a huge proponent of an energy gain mechanic and absolutely hated the fact Oberon was so reliant on Rage, but making Renewal a toggle effect solved those issues. It made duration unnecessary to build for and made Phoenix Renewal much more viable which made Rage safe to fall back on, no matter the level the content. The lates change to HG/IR and his Reckoning sealed the deal for me.

Either way, we'll see what happens and if anything else is flipped when the PA is released. Good convos, I've enjoyed them.

Edited by Music4Therapy

22 hours ago, MarrikBroom said:

And I've been saying thorughout I do not have it yet. Plenty of Rage and trash corrupted. No fleeting.

I'm not using Fleeting, if you want to try another route I can try to place it out a bit with you.
The only downside you might see is that I'm not wasting a slot for Primed flow ( Because I don't really need it considering how I play and all that )

Edit : great, I forgot that when you open a thread from the home page, it shows you the last part of conversation you missed, I was sent back 2 pages back, which mean that this answer meant to help is most likely irrelevant now.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

7 hours ago, MarrikBroom said:

I know i canbe loud, pushy, very... I dunno, polite word? Intense sorta works but you get the idea I hope? I know i can be hard to deal with when I get on a roll, so I recognize while I didn't like the sort of pushback you had, I understood it always came from a place of 'I like this frame. I think i have found a system that works for me. I don't want DE to see us as whining for more when I've found something pretty solid.'

Tomorrow will show us what if anything pans out. Today? I farm syndicate rep, medallions, argon, and polymer. If what I've seen holds true, his build requirements are shockingly reasonable, but I'd rather get stocked up just in case.

Wait wut?  Oberon Prime's build requirements are out? 

And if Argons, lol, that sux, cuz I was getting a number of them from survivals with the huge booster going.  To bad Argons dont stay.  Cant we put them on ice to keep them? 

Edited by KnightCole

On 29/5/2017 at 10:21 AM, FelanGrey said:

you cant use health orb when your health bar full, and vice versa. so its not help much, when you almost in full health everytime renewal on