Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

chance of riven dropping from sortie?

TesseractNZ

21 hours ago, (Xbox One)WiggyWhatNow said:

The last 25 - 30 sorties i've gotten 20 - 25 sculpturess 1 riven and a couple lens. :cool::crylaugh: I'm laughing now but come next time i'm in the dojo handing 5 to a new recruit the salt will flow lol.

LOL, got a rifle riven today!?! I had heard rumors but catching one in the wild is thrilling

13 hours ago, DeMeritus said:

Talking about drop chances often risks touching on datamined info.

And datamining and things related to such are potentially bannable offenses, so... you might want to try asking someplace other than the official forums, so as not to risk a ban.

Actually there is a publicly accessible file (the mobile app uses it) that has the sortie rewards and their percentages in it (however, I'm not sure if it's actually correct or not since some of the data in it seems to be wrong).

I won't actually post the percentages, but I'm pretty sure we can link to the file since @[DE]Drew posted a guide on how to get images from the game without data-mining them.

Edited by Reidmaster

34 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

I used this amazing technology called a pen and sheet of a material known as paper.

As for why, sheer curiosity

Keeping track of these myself also because I want to see what the stats will be on the long run. Shame I didnt do it from the start. Originally made an Excel sheet to keep track of my items and mastery point amounts etc.

I originally got Rivens frequently but only for pistols. Shame though that they are all for the absolutely most horrible pistols in the game. Got around 3 Rifle Rivens which arent that great either.

Other than that its every other item except Riven

Closing on a month and 2 Riven drops so far.