The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should the wraith/vandal weapons be customizable?

ZenDash

Yes, they should be. There's no excuse why they shouldn't be. The only one I ever see is "not being able to color them is what makes them special". But if that's the case, I guess my Lato Vandal isn't special, because I can actually color that, limited as the coloring may be.

Given how Warframe is all about fashion and looking good these days, I'd think it should be less of a question of "why should we" and more of a question of "when can we".

8 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

iirc, they ARE going to be making them customizable soon (tm)

it was in either devstream 89 or 90...could have been 88, not sure

Ya, I know but I believe this should remind and motivate them to make it happen already just to like keep the discussion going, it's been far too long and having my frame colored for eg. grey/blue and having a primary colored red just triggers my OCD lol

Edited by ZenDash

Yes they should be and they did say they were going to work on it eventually.  Personally I think they should also allow standard skins to be used too, that could even be a stop gap until they get the editable wraith/vandal skins sorted.

4 minutes ago, Dycoth said:

If they do so, they should also work on Prime Warframe, to let us use Standard skins... They did it with Tennogen, why not let us do it even without Tennogen ?

What exactly are you asking? You can use non-prime skins on prime warframes, without tennogen being involved

You can't do it for weapons yet because there hasn't been any need to; it was added because tennogen interfered with prime skins.

24 minutes ago, ZenDash said:

I know but I believe this should remind and motivate them to make it happen already

it'll get here when it gets here, who knows, they might be busy with something else thats why they havent done this yet, if they can remember the bird they made 3 years ago, they surely dont need a reminder for this one

18 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

What exactly are you asking? You can use non-prime skins on prime warframes, without tennogen being involved

You can't do it for weapons yet because there hasn't been any need to; it was added because tennogen interfered with prime skins.

As a f*cking retard, i've never seen that this is now a feature...

Thank you !

Ya, we really should be able to color them.

There's no reason we shouldn't be able to.

The only argument I've ever seen is the "that's what makes them special" one.

To those people, I say just leave it the base color. No reason to prevent others from coloring theirs.

Currently, I really dislike using the Strun Wraith and Karak Wraith because I think the color scheme is way too dark. I'd totally use them more if I could color them.