Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE and Guys please help me a Scammer took my Plats

-1Dono

Question

this is my first post, I never posted anything before because I know I'm not so good in English (I'm gonna try to explain as clear as I can though) & I never had any problem playing before but this situation has pushed me to post here for help :( I need help DE & guys, a Scammer took my money my 300p :( help me pls :(
this happened yesterday, I wanted to buy Loki Arcane Essence Helmet so I went to Trading Chat section, within a minute somebody pm me & offered me the helmet I was looking for for 300p so yes I agreed, furthermore on the chat he told me to giveaway two Arcanes that I never wanted but he told me those were free anyway as a bonus (Arcane Arachne & Arcane Awakening) so I was so happy to get the item I wanted + two free arcanes, then we went to his dojo & made a deal, he told me to do 2x trading, I didn't know he would lie to me, I didn't know this would happen at all :( I did what he told me :( I put 300p & he put two arcanes first (he said two times trading & arcane loki helmet would be the second time trading), then after the first trading was done, he bailed out from the dojo left me in his dojo just like that :( when I tried to reach him by sending him a message, I saw an information "User Is Ignoring You" :'( Help Me pls :(

Edited by 1Dono

8 answers to this question

First, you should remove the other player's name from your post. There's a strict policy of no naming and shaming on the forums, which this would be counted as, even if it's clear they had malicious intent.

You should contact support. I can't guarantee that they will be able to help you in this situation, but that is the surest way to get your plat back. If you have screenshots of the chat where the other player told you what to do, and then was Ignoring you when you tried to contact them again, then it would be a good idea to include those with your support ticket, to help you build a stronger case.

Why would you trade twice....there are five slots for a reason.

Make a support ticket. No-one can help you here.

Also remove the name of the player. It isn't allowed on the forums to name and shame other players.

Always take screenshots of trade and never do everything the other person says if it's fishy. If something is too good to be true it probably is.

why would you put 300p if he gives both arcanes for free as he said. you should have put 300p on the second trade with the loki helmet or tell him to just put the helmet with both arcanes and just do one trade. Anyway he's definitely a scammer but it is your fault as well. I dont think support will be able to recover your plat but it may be able to do something about the said scammer.

Edited by cob_metallica

Best way is to contact support and have some kind of proof of what happened.

What he did was wrong for sure, but you my friend, should never had agreed with what he proposed. It didnt even make any sense. Of course, your mistake doesnt explain his wrongful attitude.

Im really sry this happened, but be more careful in the future.