The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pandero vs Euphona

7 hours ago, ViS4GE said:

Between these 2....definitely Sicarus Prime.

It's probably the best secondary currently, considering buffs and riven strenght.

Shh, we dont want our bby to get nerfed, right? :crylaugh: let them use their "meta" crap.

4 hours ago, Tacritan said:

Shh, we dont want our bby to get nerfed, right? :crylaugh: let them use their "meta" crap.

Sure it is a strong option if you happen to have a perfectly rolled riven for it. But at the end of the day its still a burst pistol. So you will love it or hate it. No need for a nerf.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Which do you like more & which is better and why ? :) 

i love the pandero , oh man its just feels amazing that said I don't really know which is better .

Euphona. The pandero doesn’t even get near that level of damage.

4 hours ago, Beggining said:

*Vasto Prime sits in the corner, crying*

Vasto Prime: I wanna be a badass revolver too....

*The (DE)ities notice Vasto Prime crying*

(DE)ities: Don't cry my child. Soon™, Akvasto Prime.

I haven't these secondaries yet but as stat wise these looks good enough for meta. I am still stick with my tysis, gammacor and even furis - lato. Lato is a nice weapon and if you guys can just add some minor tweak that would be cool.

Also seems funny noone menionned the grakatas.

18 hours ago, ViS4GE said:

It's probably the best secondary currently, considering buffs and riven strenght.

Sssssssshhhhhhhh.... Let them cry about newer powercreeps like Euphona.

In terms of sheer fuq-you damage, Euphona is better IMO. Sure the alt fire is not as damaging as the primary, but remember that both fire modes OUTCLASS MOST WEAPONS AVAILIBLE (including primaries) Even a crit build's alt fire is strong enough to compete with the other shotguns gin validating the "seperate build's" argument). And let's not even start on the primary fire, more damage then pretty much all unmodified primaries with the only downside being mild bulletdrop. I don't think it's much of a competition.

Edited by Aleksundar

On 2017-5-9 at 1:48 PM, ViS4GE said:

what makes it so strong? have it but I can't really feel its strenght compared to the pandero I loved even when it was level 1 with only hornet strike