Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

unblocking players ? .... rly?

SoulEaterReaper

Question

all i can find on unblocking a user is to type // **** something and his name in order to unblock one single player.

i have blocked dozens of players and now its time to unblock them all, and how in the world am i going to unblock someone i do not know the name of.

why is there no menu for "blocked users" in your friendlist? first time i see you can block players but then have a hard time unblocking them. 

why am i not supriced? :D make a list in the friendlist "blocked users" so we can unblock annyone or all at once.

12 answers to this question

If you mean the Ignored Users, there is a list for just that in the options....

Oh, and next time, try to be more considerate when you speak to other players, so that it would not degenerate in full flame wars. From experience, I know that the one that is in the wrong is far more likely to block someone that the reverse. I played this game for almost 3 years and my blocked users are still close to none.

Edited by -N7-Leonhart

31 minutes ago, Prof_Blocks_007 said:

You can Manage Ignore List in Options -> Chat. It's rather 'hidden', but it's there. Maybe it could be moved to the Friends page?

If its gonna have both friends and people you'be ignored, perhaps they should rename it to Frenemies. No? Bad idea?

59 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

If you mean the Ignored Users, there is a list for just that in the options....

Oh, and next time, try to be more considerate when you speak to other players, so that it would not degenerate in full flame wars. From experience, I know that the one that is in the wrong is far more likely to block someone that the reverse. I played this game for almost 3 years and my blocked users are still close to none.

Well, don't know about you, but other players ignore for all sort of reasons and some of them are so severe that you simply can't even give another chance to said player, the next time you see the greyed out name in a party, you already know you can't count on him.

Ignoring alot means that the user is actively filtering the players he plays or chats with.

Anyway, in the options you can check the ignored players and manage them.

Edited by KIREEK

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

Well, don't know about you, but other players ignore for all sort of reasons and some of them are so severe that you simply can't even give another chance to said player, the next time you see the greyed out name in a party, you already know you can't count on him.

Ignoring alot means that the user is actively filtering the players he plays or chats with.

Anyway, in the options you can check the ignored players and manage them.

Yeah, if the user is actively filtering that much, that means the problem lies with him, not with the others.

24 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

Yeah, if the user is actively filtering that much, that means the problem lies with him, not with the others.

If that's the case then i have a fantastic list of players for you to meet, deceivers, leechers, offensive users, they will even lecture you to death on the correct price for things, will falsely report you and may even stall missions completely

Let me know if you're interested.

8 hours ago, KIREEK said:

If that's the case then i have a fantastic list of players for you to meet, deceivers, leechers, offensive users, they will even lecture you to death on the correct price for things, will falsely report you and may even stall missions completely

Let me know if you're interested.

You just don't talk and argue with those. Some of them do mean good, there is no need to ignore them completely if I can't win an argument with them. After all, I don't have such short of a fuse. I have met my fair share of those, but usually if you don't talk to them, they don't talk with you. 

However, I have also met countless of players that ignore you after you say like 1 line to them. I assume that's the kind of player that gets very long ignore lists....