Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Started playing again..

Darkskoda

Question

12 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

As Dax said, just try out stuff and take whatever you like, it'll work anywhere as long as you put some work into it.

If anything the weapons aren't the one you need to adapt to, but the new mods rather.

Welcome back Tennos.

ok nut are there any weapons that arebetter than others? thanks!

2 minutes ago, Darkskoda said:

high damage..saryn prime....thanks!

switch your secondary for hikou(better for this than the prime version ) with conceiled explosive or kunai full attack speed with the new syndicate mod. Max range on saryn you will melt the entire map in seconds.

Low dammage on secondary with max reload speed and attack speed ( pressurised magasine is a must try )

joey zero made a video about it a long time ago for spore propagation ^.^ 

Spoiler

Have fun ^.^ 

4 minutes ago, Darkskoda said:

ok nut are there any weapons that arebetter than others? thanks!

There are some weapons that work better than the rest obviously,

Most shotguns are doing pretty well, Hek and Tigris variants are the one I hear the most often.
Some one shots weapon are worth it, I'm a personal fan of the Opticor, some prefers the Bows
other than that, I've heard that some machine guns with high crit-high status do a fine job at stripping armor and killing things, I wouldn't be able to confirm this however.
Any melee that has over 10-25% critical chance- 10-20% status will clear out the star-chart and the sorties with the new mods

But yeah, as I said, you do you and you'll find your Niche weapon.

48 minutes ago, Darkskoda said:

So i just started playing again and i have a hex,a vaykor marelok and a broken war....should i use any diffrent mybe better weapons and if i should which should i use?

you can have all the weapons in the game, but what is important is the mods, all those weapons are top tier cathegory and eventually you will want new weapons, so keep testing other stuff

57 minutes ago, Darkskoda said:

So i just started playing again and i have a hex,a vaykor marelok and a broken war....should i use any diffrent mybe better weapons and if i should which should i use?

You have some decent weapons already. You must have crimson dervish on that broken war if you want that 3x damage boost. Get the syndicate mod for the hex and you're golden. The vaykor marelock (my favorite pistol) is a high damage status monster that can be modded to damage, status, or both. The best way to preview weapons is to youtube their name. Tactical Potato and A Gay Guy Plays always have descriptive videos.