Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some necessary cosmetics for FashionFrame?

LeBronasaurus

Question

15 answers to this question

Fashionframe is really just subjective. If you like your stuff, then who cares? 

That said, I recommend the Classic Saturated, Eximus, and any Holiday packs that come around because they all have good, solid colors. Classic Saturated and Eximus cover a lot of the bases and have a wider array of available colors for their price. The Holiday packs are only 1 credit in the market when they're available, and most of them have some nice colors. Like Shamrock has good oranges and golds, while Halloween has some of the brightest red without going pink.

As for armors and syandanas, those can be previewed in your colors of choice in the arsenal, so it's easier to pick those out to preference. Baro and the Syndicates also offer syandanas, so those might be worth a peek if you get a chance. 

Edited by TrickshotMcGee

I recommend Color Pack Alpha (or at least Classic or Classic Saturated).  Combine that with free color pickers, you'll have plenty of color combinations to play around with.  If you want to maximize use of a few pieces of armor or syandana, find ones that would go well with as many frames as possible.

Skin and helmets would be last because it's only good for one frame and its primed counterpart.  Not very cost effective and you won't get too much use out of it unless you use that frame all the time.

The Tenno Color pallet has the most Variety in one pick, it really only lacks black but you'd prolly want more than one anyways.

Tennogen is the biggest Fashion statement because it's the least utilized but it's also the most costly.

Thanks all. I picked up Colour Saturated, Smoke, Infested, and will pick up Ice once I make some platinum tonight. I also bought the Pyra syandana (not sure what it's called, but it's like fire wings and looks sickkkk), and I'll look at some armours tonight. However, I'm not willing to spend real money on armour, so I will most likely stay away from the Prime Access. 

22 hours ago, LeBronasaurus said:

Thanks all. I picked up Colour Saturated, Smoke, Infested, and will pick up Ice once I make some platinum tonight. I also bought the Pyra syandana (not sure what it's called, but it's like fire wings and looks sickkkk), and I'll look at some armours tonight. However, I'm not willing to spend real money on armour, so I will most likely stay away from the Prime Access. 

You can get Riv armors via Conclave, depending on how you feel about that.

And Baro has a rotation of several Prisma* and Ki'teer Armors and Syandanas that I think look nice (so you can get those for Ducats).
*Edo, Daedalus, Eos.

And a Ki'teer color palette

Spoiler

KiTeerColorPalette

Also for palettes, besides the one's you have already now, I think the Classic (non-saturated) is nice sometimes the saturated colors on certain frames and weapons can be Really Bright(!)

As for ice, personally I don't really think it has all that much to offer. Now I do have it myself for completion sake and I won't say that I never use it, I do, but rarely. I only picked it up because last December or so DE had all the pallets marked down quite a bit so I snagged up the ones I didn't have.

The Tenno palette looks like a mess but it does have a nice array of colors.
(It looks the way it does because these are the default colors of various earlier warframes.)

Corpus actually have a fairly diverse array of colors.

Also worth looking at imo are:
Grineer
Eximus
Twilight

And then one you should be able to buy super cheap but have to wait months to get is the Halloween palette. 
And as has been said, getting any and all Holiday palettes is nice since it's more colors for 1 credit a pop.

3 hours ago, Rolunde said:

You can get Riv armors via Conclave, depending on how you feel about that.

And Baro has a rotation of several Prisma* and Ki'teer Armors and Syandanas that I think look nice (so you can get those for Ducats).
*Edo, Daedalus, Eos.

And a Ki'teer color palette

Hide contents

KiTeerColorPalette

Also for palettes, besides the one's you have already now, I think the Classic (non-saturated) is nice sometimes the saturated colors on certain frames and weapons can be Really Bright(!)

As for ice, personally I don't really think it has all that much to offer. Now I do have it myself for completion sake and I won't say that I never use it, I do, but rarely. I only picked it up because last December or so DE had all the pallets marked down quite a bit so I snagged up the ones I didn't have.

The Tenno palette looks like a mess but it does have a nice array of colors.
(It looks the way it does because these are the default colors of various earlier warframes.)

Corpus actually have a fairly diverse array of colors.

Also worth looking at imo are:
Grineer
Eximus
Twilight

And then one you should be able to buy super cheap but have to wait months to get is the Halloween palette. 
And as has been said, getting any and all Holiday palettes is nice since it's more colors for 1 credit a pop.

Every time I join Conclave, no one's playing.

Riv-Elite arms and legs and Kuva arms and legs are extremely versatile as armors go, as for syandana, that's more subjective. I'd recommend Igaro but only by a margin since syandanas are so subjective to the frame.

Be sure to check out Tennogen Syandanas though

1 hour ago, LeBronasaurus said:

Every time I join Conclave, no one's playing.

Ah, well that would be a problem. =p

I've only dabbled during some of the more recent "pvp to get the shiny thing" reward 'events', it seems that's probably fairly true for many people then.