Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo's Statis Deactivates Itself for no Reason

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

Question

Has anyone else had this problem?

This keeps hapenning to me on Sorties... I don't know if it is the ability itself that is faulted, but my impression is that there is a combination of Limbo's abilities that make this happen (like Rift being canceled when you exit Cataclism). I have max duration on it and usually use it with Cataclism on Defense mission, but it never goes all the way and I cannot understand why.

I have submited a ticket to support, I just want to know if it happens to anyone else and what is causing it.

8 answers to this question

Any projectiles, in a high amount, within the rift will deactivate statis. That includes all ranged weapons, yours, your teammates' and your enemies'.

Another reason could be that a Nully touches a Cataclysm area or a stasis'd enemy with its bubble.

12 hours ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

Has anyone else had this problem?

This keeps hapenning to me on Sorties... I don't know if it is the ability itself that is faulted, but my impression is that there is a combination of Limbo's abilities that make this happen (like Rift being canceled when you exit Cataclism). I have max duration on it and usually use it with Cataclism on Defense mission, but it never goes all the way and I cannot understand why.

I have submited a ticket to support, I just want to know if it happens to anyone else and what is causing it.

No, theres a projectile limit of 300. Its suppose to stop your machine from lagging. You can test this by using Twin Grakatas in the simulacrum. activate your Cataclysm and use your Stasis, then empty out your magazine and your stasis will end. Because of all the multishot, the Twin Grakatas will easily reach 300 rounds (if you dont have TG, you can use any other weapon. Just empty the mag until your stasis ends).

46 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

If you have teammates with bullet hose weapons they can max out its projectile cap in no time.

29 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

Any projectiles, in a high amount, within the rift will deactivate statis. That includes all ranged weapons, yours, your teammates' and your enemies'.

Another reason could be that a Nully touches a Cataclysm area or a stasis'd enemy with its bubble.

Oh. So that's what's happening... tottaly forgot about the bullet cap. But yes, I knew about the Nullifiers (those d*).

TY guys! Will take more caution next time.