The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, how has the Design Council Alert been treating you?

Lecifath

I tried it a few more times last night.  I was using Mag Prime in random pubs.  Finally got to the last wave after host left and rejoined to clear bugged Osprey only to get served and the pod died.  Between randoms not using teamwork, bugged immortal ospreys, and me busting my &#! to do everything, I can honestly say that it was no where near enjoyable as it should have been.  Just really bad luck for me last night. 

I actually joined mid-game using Wukong + Vaykor Hek and Zenistar. When I joined the pod was almost destroyed and it was already on Wave 3. In the end there were only 3 of us. I had a Banshee and Nekros and we all struggled and every wave was a heart attack lol. We managed to finish it in the end.

In all seriousness, I hope this becomes a trend. A refreshing challenge is super nice. 

What was the fuss about this alert anyway ?
It is even easier than the last one.

1) Choose Loki
2) Throw zenistar mine on pod
3) Cast invisibility then use ignis to pop Nullifier bubbles.
4) Cast Radial Disarm
5) ?????

Seriously I had a hard time wrapping my head around with pugs complaining how hard it is.
And no Atterax because it would be too easy with Loki :P

ofzoqW8.jpg

Edited by fatpig84

To be honest, I don't think that grouping together two of the most broken enemies with some fodder counts as a legit challenge. Even so I managed to beat it with a pug which had a Loki, Octavia, Rhino and me as Valkyr. I was just supporting with an Ignis spinning at the pod the whole time tho xD and ressing in Hysteria when some mishaps happened. Please stop letting the council make alerts, they are not very imaginative.

13 minutes ago, Momo93 said:

To be honest, I don't think that grouping together two of the most broken enemies with some fodder counts as a legit challenge. Even so I managed to beat it with a pug which had a Loki, Octavia, Rhino and me as Valkyr. I was just supporting with an Ignis spinning at the pod the whole time tho xD and ressing in Hysteria when some mishaps happened. Please stop letting the council make alerts, they are not very imaginative.

We are pretty imaginative but are restricted by what DE  gives us to vote on.

Some of us are also sadistic.

Just now, MagPrime said:

We are pretty imaginative but are restricted by what DE  gives us to vote on.

Some of us are also sadistic.

Then it's ultimately not you who are making the alerts but DE xD. Having control over 100% what kind of alert you want to do is not the same as getting a few options and putting something together from those.

Welp, maybe next time you can vote on more interesting things.

19 minutes ago, Momo93 said:

Then it's ultimately not you who are making the alerts but DE xD. Having control over 100% what kind of alert you want to do is not the same as getting a few options and putting something together from those.

Welp, maybe next time you can vote on more interesting things.

Sometimes I wish we could have more public DC discussions.  A lot of players think that because Design Council is attached to the alert, it's entirely our creation. : /

This time around, DE did expand on the choices for us to vote on, but it would be nice to have a few more options.  Like some kind of scaling or something.

When I saw that it was a Defense mission I was a bit disapointed because I tought it might be excavation this time. Then I saw it was the Corpus faction and just went: "You motha...." It was exactly the shmorgeshborg of Nullifiers and Snapping Osprey expected, but boy was it a ravefest of lightshow and mayhem.

Had to do it multiple times since: either got paired with wrong warframe squads and/or game crashed. Tried it with Wukong and Zenistar, but wasn't working. I needed to be pair with Nova, Frost, Banshee, Vauban... One of those. One of the teams was good enough but game crashed. I do have Frost Prime, but ended up taking Volt Prime (for a challenge and because of Capacitance) and pairing up with Frost Prime, Valkyr Prime and Limbo... And guess who ended up making 93% of all the damage?... (You didn't guess) It was LIMBO. Cataclism after Cataclism that guy massacrated wave after wave or Corpus enemies - a Godframe indeed.

The boss in the end was an absolute joke. Died in like 3second and I didn't even landed a shoot.

All in all, a welcome challenge indeed. Keep them comming.

20 hours ago, Leandrys said:

"Worth" is the thing, you shouldn't always need anything yummy to make a move sometimes, specially in hobbies.

This is where I seem to have a fundamentally different mindset than a lot of players. Without a very nice reward (or, I guess, a chance at one), I see no reason to undertake any mission that might be difficult.

I don't play the game to be frustrated or have to retry things until I win -- I'm perfectly happy and entertained facerolling low-level missions; the rewards have to be pretty good to get me interested in anything more.