Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories And where they should go after they expire.

(PSN)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng

We all love the prime accessories from the Misa Prime Syandana to the Velorum Prime Sigil. However once new accessories come out in the next prime access, The previous packs get flushed into the void, leaving those unfortunate enough to not buy them unable to give their Warframe's the look they deserve. However, I have thought of a way to make these accessories available to everyone:

• Once Prime accessory packs give way for new ones, they should instantly be put into Baro Kiteer's inventory on the day of the new accessory pack's release.
  • These will have higher than usual prices with sigil's being the lowest at around 300 Ducats and Others like Liset Prime being the highest at around 1000 Ducats.
  • Like any other item of Kiteer's inventory, these items will appear randomly with no set day they'll be available.
  • If this DOES get implemented, All previous accessories will also be put into Kiteer's inventory

What do you guys think? Should this be implemented?

Prime access comes for a reason, and the cosmetics that come with it are suppoused to be exclusive to those who spent money to support DE.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

We all love the prime accessories from the Misa Prime Syandana to the Velorum Prime Sigil. However once new accessories come out in the next prime access, The previous packs get flushed into the void,

Prime unvaulting happens also, and acts as a timed exclusive too. Adding it to baro's inventory would lose its exclusivity

Edited by AeroVero

1 minute ago, AeroVero said:

Prime access comes for a reason, and the cosmetics that come with it are suppoused to be exclusive to those who spent money to support DE.

I agree, prime accessories should not be added in those ways. Just buy them when they get rereleased from past packs in the near future.

3 minutes ago, AeroVero said:

Prime unvaulting happens also, and acts as a timed exclusive too. Adding it to baro's inventory would lose its exclusivity

And what of those unfortunate enough to not be able to afford it? Such as Students who are too young to get jobs, Family's who have to spend all their earnings on food, bills and electricity and Others who cannot find a job no matter how hard they try? Warframe needs to focus on the players too poor to afford these high priced exclusives.

Prime Accessories are exclusive to Prime Accesss and has been made clear that they will never be purchasable in-game. And it is also one of DEs best selling points from Prime Access. You will also be slapping everyone's face who did purchase it.

If you don't have the money for it, well, tough love. Sorry

Edited by Kai_Shiba

1 minute ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

And what of those unfortunate enough to not be able to afford it? Such as Students who are too young to get jobs, Family's who have to spend all their earnings on food, bills and electricity and Others who cannot find a job no matter how hard they try? Warframe needs to focus on the players too poor to afford these high priced exclusives.

As a Free-To-Play game, it is. The only thing those people cannot afford is Prime packs, and those cost money for a reason. They are one of the very few things in Warframe you cannot get 100% free. The other being TennoGen, and that rightly costs money.

If you don't have money, then you don't get it. I'm broke as hell, yet I don't complain about not getting Prime Access accessories for free where others had to pay an absurd amount of money to get them. 

And how is this a fair thing? What about the people who paid for it? Others who can't afford it get it for free while they used the money they earned to get it? No thanks. It's exclusive for a reason, and it should stay that way.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Time limited exclusives (that are only obtainable via paying for them) are NOT for everyone. It's a free to play game. You shouldn't think you're entitled to get everything the company offers for free.

1 minute ago, --WarframeIsADeadGame-- said:

It is not fair for people who have paid their own money for the accessories.

I DID say that they'd be put into Kiteer's Inventory when they EXPIRE so that a new Prime Accessory pack can take over. It allows them to show it off before it becomes part of Baro's merch which is bragging rights on its own.

plus due to Baros unpredictability of what he will sell, it would make it more fair as there's no set date on when it'd be sold, it could take 1 week or 12 weeks.

Wow, this is a whole new level of self-entitlement, asking for exclusive, paid, items to be free.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

And what of those unfortunate enough to not be able to afford it? 

And what of those unfortunate enough to not be able to afford a private jet? Or a million dollar home? Or cocaine and hookers?

If you can't afford a luxury, that's too bad. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I DID say that they'd be put into Kiteer's Inventory when they EXPIRE so that a new Prime Accessory pack can take over. It allows them to show it off before it becomes part of Baro's merch which is bragging rights on its own.

plus due to Baros unpredictability of what he will sell, it would make it more fair as there's no set date on when it'd be sold, it could take 1 week or 12 weeks.

Doesn't matter. If it's free in ANY capacity, it isn't fair. Someone was required to pay to get it, so there should be no time when that's free. 

You seem to want to be all about fairness, but this isn't any kind of fair to those who worked to get the Prime Access the legitimate way. The way it's been for literally years. 

Just now, TrickshotMcGee said:

Doesn't matter. If it's free in ANY capacity, it isn't fair. Someone was required to pay to get it, so there should be no time when that's free. 

You seem to want to be all about fairness, but this isn't any kind of fair to those who worked to get the Prime Access the legitimate way. The way it's been for literally years. 

But what ISNT fair is the time limit on when they remain purchasable. and if that's the case instead of my idea of putting it into kiteers inventory, they should keep the Purchasability of these cosmetics permanent instead of waving it in players faces and yanking it away from them last minute 

But what ISNT fair is the time limit on when they remain purchasable

How isn't it fair?

Prime Access is available for 3 months at a time.

If you can't save up $50 over 3 months, then you have money management issues.

Why should DE financially compensate for your incompetence?

1 minute ago, Uan91 said:

I've paid for vaulted items as mag etc. If this happens i want ALL MY MONEY BACK.

If you actually paid attention to my post, you would have seen that I said: "Once Prime accessory packs give way for new ones"

put yourself in this position: You bought the accessory pack when it came out and you get a pretty neat syandana. Judging by how long prime access is out for, you have 2-3 months bragging rights before it gets put into kiteers inventory.

But what ISNT fair is the time limit on when they remain purchasable. and if that's the case instead of my idea of putting it into kiteers inventory, they should keep the Purchasability of these cosmetics permanent instead of waving it in players faces and yanking it away from them last minute 

It's like 90 days. How is that unfair? 3 months seems like PLENTY long enough to me. 

And keeping them permanent has also been suggested before. Also a no-go. Prime accessories are exclusive to each Prime Access, so when the Prime Access goes away, so do the accessories. It makes sense and it's actually fair.

If you want them, buy them when they're available. If you miss them, that's 100% your fault, not the developers. This has been the status quo since Prime Access became a thing, and 

Just now, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

If you actually paid attention to my post, you would have seen that I said: "Once Prime accessory packs give way for new ones"

put yourself in this position: You bought the accessory pack when it came out and you get a pretty neat syandana. Judging by how long prime access is out for, you have 2-3 months bragging rights before it gets put into kiteers inventory.

Why do you assume that everyone who buys the accessory packs/ prime accesses only does that to have bragging rights?

2 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

How isn't it fair?

Prime Access is available for 3 months at a time.

If you can't save up $50 over 3 months, then you have money management issues.

Why should DE financially compensate for your incompetence?

Not prime access, all the prime equipment in the original access pack can be grinded for anyway. HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT?!

Not prime access, all the prime equipment in the original access pack can be grinded for anyway. HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT?!

Warframes and weapons are tied to player progression (mastery ranking), whereas cosmetics are an entirely optional luxury. 

They are COSMETICS. Frivolous, unnecessary things that you don't need and don't affect people in any way. 

Cosmetics are literally the ONLY paid-for content in Warframe. That's it. 

That's how it's different. Weapons affect your game, they can help you and make a difference playing. Cosmetics do not. As such, the developers decided to make them the only things we have to pay for, so people aren't at a disadvantage for playing free

They are also a luxury. Something that should not be free.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Then their priorities should clearly lie elsewhere. If you don't have the money to spend on such things occasionally then you are also likely struggling to get by. Meaning a few cosmetics in a game aren't really the issue. Besides, like someone else mentioned: If you can't save up $50 or so big ones over 3 months, then you are probably also struggling to even feed yourself, meaning you probably don't have time or money to play games and you have bigger fish to fry.

These things are optional luxuries. Life comes first. Priorities dude. Not having a few cosmetics in a game wont kill you. Know what will? Not eating.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

1 hour ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

-Snip-

You are missing the point and getting defencive for no reason.

I have a job and I still can't even afford to move out of my parents house without renting with a friend. I'm not loaded by any means. Think a  bit more before you make assumptions about someones position in life.

Its about priorities, dude. Not about people with PCs  and people with a decent amount of income trying to ruin your fun. Games are a luxury. Food and survival is not. Basic needs come before wants. Once you sort those out, then you put aside extra cash for luxuries.