Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little bit unfair.

WingsOfGryphin

It took me solid 10 runs to notice that Razorback keys are consumed only when you're the opening doors. With this in mind i have ran nearly 50 razorbacks with more than 40 keys consumed because little brats have hours to waste sitting at the door and demanding someone to open the door for them. Ofc me an my friends discovered that it's not always the case - sometimes their keys will disappear when someone else opens the door, but overall the one that opens have to keep them crafting... 

How is this fair? The resources required for the keys are kinda on high side even tho i have massive stockpile of them and i also have to keep doing archwing missions while those brats don't. I have to keep crafting them every time i leave mission. Why didn't the event require EVERYONE to have keys consumed? Why did i have to just meet a person that have ran 80 razorbacks with 5 keys consumed?! How is this fair? Of course we had similar situation back then when void keys were the thing, but then we had a choice - the one that hosts consumes the key so we already knew who will lose it and who won't before the game starts... 

I hope this was a bug. But if it was intended then i want to DE to know that it's not fair to force one player to waste resources while others reap the rewards with smug smile on their faces. 

3 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

It consumes everyone's keys if the host hacks, so yes, it probably is a client to host communication bug. 

In that case it kinda makes sense why there was an inconsistency in key consumption when i tested it with friends. 

AFAIK,

If Host uses cipher, everyone else lose/consume a cipher (intended)

If Someone else uses cipher, only he lose/consume a cipher (bug)

So if you have a friend who will spam it with you, do a full premade group to make the best out of it. Just keep in mind everyone need to have 1 key equipped to even enter the mission.

Just be thankful you dont have to run it solo like me

Yeah, I ran into the same issue as the OP. Bunch of turds just sitting there waiting for someone else to use the cipher 75% of the time. Pretty lame IMO, so I switched it to solo.

I go out of my way to help players that need it. I also go out of my way to avoid helping selfish little leechers.

4 minutes ago, Tuoweit said:

How do you do that?  How do you even tell who is the host?

I think if you show player list whoever is "1" is host. Not completely sure.

I know though if you show 'fps' and you do not have a ping time you are host.

4 minutes ago, Tuoweit said:

How do you do that?  How do you even tell who is the host?

Judging from your post count you must be new here. In that case -> pressing Z gives you list of all players in squad (you can enable it to be always on in settings). The Host is the one with a number (1) near him. 

3 minutes ago, WingsOfGryphin said:

Judging from your post count you must be new here. In that case -> pressing Z gives you list of all players in squad (you can enable it to be always on in settings). The Host is the one with a number (1) near him. 

Oh THAT's what that number is.  Thanks!  

Yes, new to the forums, but I've been playing for ~6 months.

3 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Why not just go solo and keep this kind of trouble away? He's rather easy once you know what to do. Take a frost and a powerful primary and you`ll be out of there in no time. 

Or Loki so you can switch teleport the Bursas to ground level.

Razor's rockets will still chase you while you're invisible though, so you have to watch out for them or else you will most likely die. And the weird lightning thing he does can hit you as well (and light you on fire) if you get too close to him.

15 minutes ago, Silvus-Sol said:

Or Loki so you can switch teleport the Bursas to ground level.

Razor's rockets will still chase you while you're invisible though, so you have to watch out for them or else you will most likely die. And the weird lightning thing he does can hit you as well (and light you on fire) if you get too close to him.

*cries, I tried outsmarting rockets to find out the hard way they dont care for master race Loki invis.

but yes, switch tele comes in really handy, beats having to hack laser door consoles while dodging rockets

Yeah if I could slap all those impolite leechers spamming "hack it..." "hack" "open" while waiting at the door hoping their key will not vanish.

DE, track those, and replace their Gorgon W by a fckin random turd, please :clem:

2 hours ago, AlabamaHit said:

I think if you show player list whoever is "1" is host. Not completely sure.

I know though if you show 'fps' and you do not have a ping time you are host.

I would not worry to much, my GF only just worked out what channelling is... She's MR23 with well over 2K hours of time play under her belt.

Edited by Carnage2K4