Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cycron riven?

DonVon

Question

why do cycron has a neutral 3/5 riven disposition? is there really players wielding cycron? (since the wiki suggests that disposition is set according to how common the weapon is)

I'm pretty new to this weapon, but even with toxin drake, quick draw and a riven with reload speed boost (37.8%..) I still find its reload mechanics somehow awful, although I love its perma fire proc. And I have never seen other players buying cycron rivens in trade chat.

Edited by DonVon

13 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, DonVon said:

is there really players wielding cycron?

Yes... me. Just don't empty the magazine and get a good riven for it... it'll still not gonna be very good, but i like it... somehow.

20 minutes ago, O.O_ said:

Yes... me. Just don't empty the magazine and get a good riven for it... it'll still not gonna be very good, but i like it... somehow.

use it with an ice chroma.  I can get mine to proc 20k corrosive and 15k heat.  guess if the dps isn't going to be buffed, buff it yourself :P

1 minute ago, -NvO-Venom said:

use it with an ice chroma.  I can get mine to proc 20k corrosive and 15k heat.  guess if the dps isn't going to be buffed, buff it yourself :P

Nah, I main Limbo atm :P

18 minutes ago, Sablesword said:

New weapons are set to neutral disposition when they are released. After some time has passed and the weapon usage has settled into whatever the "normal" usage is, it will presumably be adjusted.

This. New weapons have neutral disposition. Disposition is manually recalculated based on aggregate data, and isn't continuously updated to reflect the most recent trends. I imagine it happens every few months.

32 minutes ago, Sablesword said:

New weapons are set to neutral disposition when they are released. After some time has passed and the weapon usage has settled into whatever the "normal" usage is, it will presumably be adjusted.

i see. that solved my question perfectly. thx!

1 hour ago, O.O_ said:

my current riven +reload spd, status chance and toxin and the stats are about 22% lower than the normal mods, which I find them kinda... low?

6 minutes ago, DonVon said:

my current riven +reload spd, status chance and toxin and the stats are about 22% lower than the normal mods, which I find them kinda... low?

Be grateful you got a cycron riven, my last 5 were viper, angstrum, furis, lato and aklato.  I cannot seem to get a riven for even a somewhat interesting weapon to save my life, much less a just released or meta one.

Also, I love using cycron with Saryn, so toxin and status sounds great.

Edited by Xekrin

23 hours ago, Xekrin said:

Be grateful you got a cycron riven, my last 5 were viper, angstrum, furis, lato and aklato.  I cannot seem to get a riven for even a somewhat interesting weapon to save my life, much less a just released or meta one.

Also, I love using cycron with Saryn, so toxin and status sounds great.

I will take the furis and aklato rivens if you're on PS4

NVM, looked at your profile.

:(